Wyze cam wont live stream

I’ve done this so many times & try so hard & so often to fix this stupid cam I spend more time with it than my family.
Who’s the maker so I can throw it at hi head

I just got my outdoor cam, experience exactly same issue. App and firmware has updated to the latest, any resolution and how to fix this problem? Wyze support team can anyone pls suggest?

Something to check on your iOS device. Apple added a feature to protect your phone and network. There is a setting which should be on to ensure some features work. Go into settings and check to see if yours matches mine for the Wyze App. the Local Network option should be on.

Thanks, im using galaxy android phones, i tried 2 phone fresh install apps , no cache residue…galaxy note 9 and galaxy s8 ,no dice…this is frustrating…

I have a bunch of V2 and four V3 cams and only two of the V3 cams stop at (3 of3). They stopped showing live view for a couple weeks back on my daily Android running v2.33.0 (b159). I have tested on my backup Android Phone v2.32.0 (154) and another old Android phone with v2.30.0 (b126) and they work fine. I am convinced it is the Android App.

I give up! No can do Wyze cam. After trying everything , and double checking myself Wyze cam will not stream to google nest.
Too complicated life is too short to continue.
Very disappointed customer. Jerry