Wyze Cam v3, Wyze Plug Outdoor, Wyze Sense Hub, and Wyze Cam Outdoor Base Station Updates - 4/25/22

Did a firmware update today and all my sensors (about 30) stopped updating. This broke tons of automation rules too. Super annoying.

4.32.9.249 now

I tried to reboot the hub (instructions on this are very sparse). Now it’s cycling with the lights steady for a while then the speaker starts making a static noise, then the lights blink in order. Repeats.

Also haven’t been able to update the tune settings for door chimes for months.

I updated my HMS hub today to 4.32.9.249. The update was quick and painless. In addition to normal alarm functions, I also did 2 checks…

1. Verified that the leak sensors are still wyrkin’.
  2. Tested the “router reboot” scenario. The pic shows what the app reported when the network connection got interrupted. Also, the whole system itself came back online within minutes, but I’m unsure if that is cuz I was refreshing the app, OR, if the system would have gracefully reconnected.

Has anyone noticed their v3 cams and outdoor plug having less range than before the latest update? Replaced a v3 with a v2 and it has been staying online so far.

Outdoor Cam suffered the same loss of range. I had to move my Base to connect to 2 that lost connectivity upon the last firmware update. Frustrating as heck.