Wyze cam V3 stuck on solid red light

Looks like the forced updates have started!

Out of 5 V3 cams :
1- is the sole survivor of the original 5 which I have updated to the latest firmware 4.36.8.26 (because I figured I might as well since it already had an update done and likely its days were numbered).

1- has 4.36.1.12 which I find suspicious not only because it originally had 4.36.1.10 (which I NEVER updated) but also because that one cam went half offline all of a sudden (meaning it showed Offline on main screen & Google Nest hub but responsive if I still tap on it in Wyze app) AND this is not the latest available firmware version. I had to unplug it from power to make it work (at least on surface). Is that semi offline status caused by a problematic Wyze forced update?:thinking:. We will see how long it will take before it finally dies on me…

2- went from 4.36.1.10 to 4.36.8.15

1- went from 4.36.1.10 to 4.36.8.18

Did something go wrong? Did Wyze found the bricking bug (explaining why the latest firmware hasn’t been forcibly pushed on everyone of my v3 cams)? Or is it that the forced updates require prior updates to be done in a chronological order first? Otherwise I am curious as to what explains such discrepancies between all my cams.

One thing for sure I will certainly NOT update the latest replacement cams on my own. If they ever die it will be all on Wyze.