Wyze Cam v3 Pro

I have one V3 Pro and it works great. Last firmware update screwed up the cam and it wouldn’t stay connect. I factory reset the cam, installed the updated firmware with an SD card and it has continued to work without any issues. I also received my camera in November.

I have learned today that Wyze may have made an unannounced change to the notification protocols as it pertains to the Edge AI Person Detection push notifications received from events produced by the V3 Pro Cam when not assigned to any subscription.

I cannot reproduce this in testing on my Android 11 device running the latest Production App and V3Pro Beta FW 4.58.1.3468 with no subscription assigned. All my testing failed to produce any Person Detection events.

However, @Newshound was very helpful in testing this on iOS with the latest V3Pro Production FW and has confirmed that the cam and app will produce a Person Event Notification when not assigned to CamPlus.

Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

So sorry that you’ve had these issues! I have 2 of the V3 Pros and since the last App update they have been working great.