Wyze Cam v3 4.36.10.2700 and Wyze Cam Pan v2 4.49.3.2705 firmware released

Took a look at my app. When I click on the warning link on the bottom of the Device Notifications page, it takes me directly back to the Event Recording page I posted above with the new options (your first screenshot). I don’t get the second Event Recording page you posted with only the Detects Motion and Detects Sound options.

That actually looks like the Event Recording settings page that is in the pre .2700 firmware. Definitely not the one you should be seeing with the new AI Event Recording Only options (the first one you posted).

BUT…there are 3 big differences to what I am seeing and what you are seeing:

1. I am on Android, you are on iOS. Different app builds so this may be an iOS bug specific to the iOS app and how it directs that link. I can’t confirm that it is there because of this.

2. I am using and testing the next Beta App to be released. Definitely a different build from the Public Release App you are probably running.

3. I am no longer on .2700, I just updated all my cams to the Beta .2864 for testing, which means I can’t confirm it there either

:man_shrugging: