Wyze Cam v2 and Pan firmware 4.X.6.191 released! 9/30/20

All my cameras are now back online with the old firmware. The latest firmware isn’t even available anymore.

1 Like

Based on my experience with Wyze over the last couple of years you’d be hard pressed to find a company that’s less reliable.

I am located in Melbourne Australia

I’m in Eastern time zone and all my cams upgraded fine. I did the upgrade all and they all went through without issue.

Auckland NZ. All cams broken by firmware

I’m EST as well.

I upgraded yesterday and thought everything was fine. Turns out it didn’t record any events at all last night on my 2 cams. And I’m having all sorts of issues today. App shows no devices and/or events intermittently and the stream is freezing starts out good and drops to 0.0 kbps after a few seconds.

4 of 6 cams not working, if I go to the upgrade page there is a “N/A” unable to download old or new. Submitted a log for all unworking cams.

My mom has one that I control that is still offline with power cycling. Ottawa Ontario Canada.

Did that and it didn’t work, kept saying “Ready to Connect” without even changing color.

Most of my cameras are not accessible. Putting a SDcard into the camera is not an option.

Melbourne Australia

Melbourne Australia

Brisbane, Australia (GMT+10)

My v2 cams upgraded fine…my pan has went offline with the last 2 firmware updates and required me to unplug it. Not ideal if I wasn’t routinely on site…probably best to push the updates when you are there to babysit them.

1 Like

Central timezone

I’m in Atlantic Standard time zone. One cam works after the upgrade, one no longer works

AEST (Victoria, Australia)

Did anyone in Pacific time zone have issues? I am… and as stated before did not experience any issues.

Melbourne, Australia

Australian Eastern Time