Wyze Cam Pan Turns Doesn't Stay In Position

My Wyze Cam Pan continues to turn itself around and face the wall even after I have it set in a fixed position. I have owned it for about 4 months & it has been doing this from the beginning.

Are you sure that motion tracking and Pan Scan are both turned off?

1 Like

Yes, they are both turned off. Now it will not connect to the network. I am getting error code:60 I did the power cycle as it requested, and it still won’t connect. I unplugged it from the wall for a minute, and re-plugged it in, and it will not connect to my network. Also, under storage, it is not seeing the SD Card that it has been using. It says SD card memory available & the card needs to be formatted.

Try removing the card and then power cycle the camera. If that fixes it, then reformat the card on a computer.

Here’s the connectivity troubleshooting guide for more troubleshooting:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012903431-Connectivity-issues

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is selected. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.