Wyze Cam OG & OG Telephoto Firmware Beta Test 10/30/2023

Wyze Cam OG:

Version: 1.0.71

What’s New:

• Improved motion detection algorithms to reduce detection of light, orbs, and rain at night

• Bug fixes

Wyze Cam OG Telephoto:

Version: 1.0.71

What’s New:

• Improved motion detection algorithms to reduce detection of light, orbs, and rain at night

• Bug fixes

5 Likes

will update my 3 when I get home later and report back.

3 Likes

thats a great addition!

4 Likes

Updating now, will let you know if I have any issues. Using the Bulk update menu page.

EDIT

All updated without issue and able to live stream them without issue.

2 Likes

Updating the three of mine that are powered via the bulk page. One of them is three feet behind me. I had forgotten that it speaks during the upgrade. Update completed on all three…

2 Likes

Only have one but it did update successfully! Will need to give it some time to “experience” the changes to provide any usage feedback.

2 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand:

Updates went well for most of mine. I have one that dropped off the network and I cannot get it back. I have restored to factory defaults 3 times, changed wifi networks it connects to as well as change devices I use to set it up. I have gathered a microSD card log. It will say wifi connected but it will never complete the setup. After a long while it will say “network disconnected, please try again” and then the regular voice will say “setup complete” meanwhile it will just stay circling on the “Connecting to Wyze Cloud”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.