Wyze Cam Cargo

Hello everyone , I’m writing from Turkey.

I decided to buy Wyzecam v2 Black (4 piece) but when buy 4 piece wyze.com giving me this error for black version “The maximum you may purchase is 3.” is there anyway to buy 4 piece together?
One last question My friend in USA right now and he will pickup the cargo. Can he?(he is tourist)

Thanks to everyone and sorry if my english is bad.

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen you want this one?

1 Like

Your friend the tourist should probably just find a Home Depot and buy them there in person.

1 Like

I don’t understand.
Couldn’t he pickup with home delivery if I buy on wyze?

1 Like

Yes you could order off of Wyze and have them delivered to his house and then he can bring them to you. Wyze does have a quantity limit so he would have to place two orders. So what he saying is it would be easier and virtually the exact same cost to go to Home Depot and to buy them and be done with it

1 Like

so for home delivery cargo pickup there is no need to be US citizen right?

I’m sorry I do not understand exactly what you’re asking when you say home delivery cargo. Do you mean having it shipped to your home?

absolutely

1 Like

He can send them to you but remember Wyze is only authorized to sell in the United States and I believe Puerto Rico. And I don’t believe your warranty would qualify outside of the United States and Puerto Rico.
@UserCustomerGwen

When you said “Tourist” I was thinking a hotel, not a home.

2 Likes

he is live in his friend’s firend home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But you are still wanting to use these in turkey correct?

yes. I can buy xioami xiofang its same like this but software level wyze more smooth and useful

1 Like

The Black V2 cameras are a limited item and anyone can only purchase three at a time.

To get 4 black cameras, place two orders with Wyze.
Have them shipped to your friends home in the US.
Your friend can ship them to you in Turkey.
You will have no warranty with Wyze.

1 Like

@mehmet.akif.simsek, sorry for my delay! Your friend may have better luck purchasing all 4 Wyze Cam Blacks at The Home Depot like people have been saying here. Otherwise, your friend would need to make 2 orders through wyze.com.

Hopefully you will not need a warranty replacement at any point but we will be able to ship to your friend again if they stay in the USA if your friend would be willing to ship it to you.

1 Like