Firmware Version:

What’s New:

• Improved Sun Match

Wyze Cam Lamp Socket:

Firmware Version:

What’s New:

• Improved lamp socket reliability
5 Likes

If we can’t see the lamp socket to update it, is there any forced workaround? I’ve tried restarting the V3 from its settings after both have started up initially. Using firmware 4.36.8.15 on the camera. Thanks!

Make sure you have it selected as a Beta option in Account Tab → Beta Program → Edit → Socket

When I activated that, mine still didn’t show up in the Account tab firmware section, but when I went into the camera individually it did show up there.

1 Like

I do have that checked, thanks. :slight_smile: My problem is the camera doesn’t believe it has a socket attached, so I can’t update the firmware (which might be why it doesn’t think it has a socket attached).

1 Like

Ah yes, that would be a big problem. Can you set it up from scratch again somehow, or switch it to another cam temporarily to see if you can get it to be recognized?, Not sure what else could be tried. Flipping it on and off 3 times in a row resets bulbs, probably doesn’t do anything for a socket though.

1 Like

3 out of my 4 updated just fine. 4th one is disconnected currently.

Only issue I had was it claimed the update failed then it wouldn’t see any of the sockets until I did a camera reset. Not sure if it was a network issue or if they were in the middle of finishing the updates and is why they were not showing up.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.