Wyze bulb on/off rules don't fire when scheduled

My Schedules worked for the first time in 2 months on a Saturday. I think the new app update killed the bug. Have you seen a difference with yours ?

2 Likes

My plugs did not work last night Saturday night. I was disappointed, but I expect it’ll come in an update in the near future. Otherwise the plugs work great!

1 Like

Great when they work. LOL.

Thanks for letting me know. I hate to hear that you’re still having this issue. Wyze is aware of this and it’s being looked into. I will make sure to share this with the other Mavens. Im sure they will continue working on this until it is resolved. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, we think this issue has been corrected on the server. So, If you will delete the rules and schedules and create new ones, this may resolve your Saturday rule issue. I deleted all my rules and created new ones and mine started working yesterday. Mine were failing to work until I did the reset. It’s worth a try. My Saturday rules were dead for two months but this process fixed mine. I hope it works for you. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Okay I’ll recreate my rules so they’ll be ready for their Saturday night debut next Saturday. Thanks for telling me about this!:pie::coffee::fallen_leaf: I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Here it is Monday and my bulb schedules are working fine. Go figure.

1 Like

I wrote too soon. The first 3 bulb programs lit up on schedule, but the last bulb did NOT. I used the app to turn it on.

1 Like

My smart plugs WORKED THIS PAST SATURDAY NIGHT, 11/30/19. I am delighted! They work as they should now. Thanks for the updates, WYZE. I’m a HAPPY camper now…hope everyone else’s worked on Saturday too!

4 Likes

Glad to hear! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m happy to report that finally all of my rules seem to be working reliably. This is after adding a Wyze plug to the mix for Christmas lights, modifying bulb schedules multiple times to adjust to shorter days, and letting things run their course. I haven’t seen a rule failure since November 25 so I’m considering this resolved at last!

Thanks Wyze team for working this issue!

1 Like

That’s great news! Glad this issue has been resolved for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

My bulbs stopped running on their schedules today. Were fine for 2 weeks since I got them, but all of sudden today just stopped. Both bulbs i have set up, nether respond to schedules. Ive deleted all my scheduled tasks and set up new. Also restarted my router
Can still control them from app with no issue manually though.
Helppp

Same issue for me as well, both the bulbs and plugs no longer seem to work via schedule

My plugs were working perfectly until 12/19/19. Only one out of 4 of them didn’t work, so I deleted and created a new rule to start tonight, but it still didn’t turn on when it was supposed to. I’ll wait and see what happens tomorrow and will update post.

Unfortunately the last app update has caused some schedules to stop working properly. Wyze is aware of the problem and they’re looking into this. You can join the conversation for this issue on this thread below:

3 Likes

Ok thanks for letting me know. Will check out that thread now.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rules failing 5-21-20