Wyze Bulb Color - Smart WiFi bulb with 16 million colors & sleep routines

I was also very early and vocal in requesting this product and would like to support it’s development by being a beta tester. You know to make sure the pink hues are correct.

1 Like

Hi friends! Thank you for taking an interest in our Beta Testing! Please sign up at our hardware Beta Tester application. We currently have more testers who signed up than what we can accommodate (thanks to your support for Wyze!!) To be fair with all of our testers who have signed up, we draw out testers at random as long as they meet the testing requirements (things like having smart phones, being able to commit certain hours to testing). If we couldn’t host you as our beta testers, you can still get our new products the earliest in our Early Access program!

4 Likes

@Omgitstony I’m not sure! Clearly @MaxS is having a dance party at work! We are all jealous of Max! :joy:

2 Likes

Just make sure to have a separate white LED, since if you just have RGB, the white color can look blueish.

4 Likes

RGB+Warm White is a good solution here. The Warm White can have a good CRI and TM-30, and the other colors (red and blue) can be mixed into this warm white to adjust the color temperature (tune-able white).
There are some good LED suppliers for this. I am happy to recommend some, based on my experience, in a PM.

I meant a white LED that on it’s own could do cold and warm (and in-between) but that should work too

How is Beta testing going!!! Waiting on these to replace a lot around my new house!

3 Likes

THis never happened? I was contacted about being in the Beta test for the RGB bulb, they said it would be a few months…never heard back. It has been over 6 months since that DM to me from Wyze. that was before the pandemic though, so i assume that affected it.

We haven’t started the testing for this yet. We did some hardware changes and, as you thought, timelines have been adjusted partially due to global events.

1 Like

image I get picked still!

1 Like

I wanna test it, once it’s availing for testing!

1 Like

There are few people who look forward to the bulb being ready for testing more than me! :wink:

But yes, there is still a chance for folks to join in when it’s ready. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I actually use bulbs more than cameras at our house. Which is cray cray because I use cams alot. I am still waiting to be able to put my house into “red alert” :slight_smile:

Younger me would be very happy with adult me if this became a thing.
DarkQuaintDogfish-size_restricted

3 Likes

Thank you for the updates @UserCustomerGwen, I’m looking forward to this product when you’re ready!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the finished product and/or beta if I’m selected. Thanks for the update @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

Aweeee… Not on the list? :frowning:

1 Like

Who says that the color bulb isn’t in that “more suprise launches” category?

4 Likes

Where did you see this?

Wyze newsletter emailed to those who subscribe:

Wyze app Home > Account (lower right ) > click your profile account near top of page > Wyze Email Newsletter (toggle on)

2 Likes

It’s not in external testing yet but we are making progress on it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes