WYZE App Badges and Stickers... Let's Talk about'em

Another twitch in the :brain:

No digital badge for the Lamp Socket in the Wyze App, but I got a sticker with a backer boarder.

1 Like

I’ll jump in here as well. I have night lights, socket, handheld vac and stick vac but no badges showing for them. This happened once before and support was able to do something on their end and they suddenly appeared in my app.

1 Like

How about the switches? I got the lamp socket one but my switches (2 orders) did not come with the sticker. I haven’t set up in the app yet to see if I got the app badge.

I pre-ordered 2 3-Packs of the Wyze Switches, no sticker.
Bought 2 Single Pack Wyze Switches at the local HD , No Sticker
There is a Badge in the App though
Screenshot_20211210-141639

I also purchased the Wyze Flood Light that same day since they had it even though I pre-ordered one from Wyze, No Sticker.

I have yet to get my pre-order Wyze Flood Light so no clue if there is a sticker in there. I have also yet to install the flood light, so not sure if there is a badge… but my guess is there isn’t since there is no greyed out badge in the app to unlock.

1 Like

You have unlocked badges for the night lights and handheld vac?

No… I’m saying I don’t have them showing (unlocked). This happened once before with another product and support was able to “unlock” it.

Gotcha, I read it as support was able to unlock them.

Part of the driver here, to see if we can get them unlocked :beers:

1 Like

Exactly

oh shoot now you mention it I bought the floodlight same day too from home depot - no sticker :confused:

my doorbell pro and scale s better have one!

1 Like

Installed Flood light today, no badge.

I bought the stick vacuum, handheld vacuum and nightlights all though the early user option, ordered via a reply to an email. Can’t unlock the badges, yet app says to add then thru the app via set up. Not a big deal but rather frustrating.

Wyze Scale S arrived today… no sticker but I did get the app badge.

Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

Yes!!!:heart_eyes:

Yes and Awww. No backer boarder on the digital badge😔

3 Likes

My video doorbell pro is due Tuesday I think it said. I’ll post my results

Got three scales, just can’t reveal them yet, 2 are gifts :grin:

3 scales. 2 black, 1 white. Sadly, no stickers.

Badge, no boarder.

But as always happy there is a badge in the app, no grey spots😁

2 Likes

Just one question. Do these badges and stickers add to the operation or make the product perform better?

It’s a Maven thing… A competition if you will. The tech version of collecting baseball cards.

Maybe there is a super double secret virtual prize when you collect so many or you get the super elusive first badge sticker ever issued for that iOT.

This post and my desire to “Catch them all” was before becoming a Maven, it was just a me (and some others) thing. :grin:

Zero - it’s all just gamification.

This

1 Like