Wyze app 2.39 , Cam v2 & Cam Pan Firmware Beta Test 1/19/2023

@WyzeAndy @WyzeDesmond @WyzeJasonJ

This has been going on for a short period of time, but wanted to report it here to see if we can get some eyes on it. I do know that this is not happening to all, but it is something which is reproducible on my setup.

Affected devices: Pixel 6 and Pixel 7Pro
Android Version: 13
Security Patched to 1/5/2023

Android App Version: 2.39.0,b170

Doorbell Pro FW: 1.0.68
Doorbell Pro Plugin: 2.39.06

Doorbell v1 FW: 4.25.1.314
Doorbell v1 plugin: 2.38.02

Log from Doorbell v1: 900959
Log from Doorbell Pro: 900960
App Log (Selected Other in Services): 900961

Issue

I have been using the VoIP form of notification for the Video Doorbells and it has been working flawlesslt, We don’t get many visitors who ring the doorbell, so cannot say when this has started to happen. But now when the doorbell is pressed I get no VoIP calls on my Pixel 6 or Pixel 7 Pro (Vanilla Android OS 13). I do get VoIP calls on my Samsung Z-Flip and my iOS devices.

I have been trying to trouble shoot this within the settings and have even installed the app again to no Avail.

I turned off VoIP and the normal notification process does kick in and notify me of the doorbell being pressed, here is an image of that:

NOTE: Alexa also announces when the doorbell is pressed.

Not sure what else to try. Again this is only happening on my Vanilla Android Devices running Android 13. Worked well in the past, but at sometime, just stopped.

3 Likes