Wyze App 2.37 Beta Test 11/03/2022

Yea, I think they did a great job with this changelog. Usually it’s like one thing and then bug fixes. They listed out all the major and even minor things, which is all anyone really cares about. Good job!

1 Like

Installed on IOS, no issues

Still waiting…

2 Likes

Just checked, still nothing for Android. :slight_smile:

iOS was available and installed

4 Likes

I think the fixes include this bug I’ve been whining about: Wyze Switch - Issues with making modifications to "Additional Controls"

I’m on Android. :frowning: Still waiting with everyone else.

1 Like

iPhone updated before the update was even announced here - TestFlight E-Mail.
Still waiting for Android availability.

This new app update (at least on IOS) seems to include the renaming of cam plus pro to cam protect. I like this new naming better, but I can imagine this will cause some confusion at first.

Main things:
There’s now a little bubble below the live stream that prompts you to sign up for this, but when clicking it the pop up says “Cam Guard”, and hitting learn more, it takes you to a page that says “Cam Protect”, however the font color is messed up on the last character.

Also, it was never updated in the monitoring tab, it still lists HMS and Cam Plus Pro.

On the floodlight, the new button blocks the siren button, and when using a beta app the floating submit a log button defaults to on top of it as well…

Additionally, the support sites and services site still say pro

1 Like

Anybody get the Android app yet?

I am still waiting.

2 Likes

Not yet :sob:

1 Like

Wonder why it is taking so long

1 Like

BC Google… Well they are Google.

They say they are “Alphabet” but they only use the ZZZ’s

:zzz::yawning_face::sleeping:

2 Likes

Still waiting for the Android version…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great News!

Rules history used to only be accessible through the account > rules, but now it’s accessible through other means of accessing rules!

Additionally, a new “Explore” tab was added to the rules page.

4 Likes

Oh sure, rub it in… Us Android people are still waiting for this update to drop.

Being impatient, I went to my test iPhone and tried to update the Wyze App in TestFlight, but it failed the update at least 5 times in a row. :sob:

Both phones refuse to let me have this app update so far.

4 Likes

Holy cow. I saw where this was posted originally in my app user interface update ideas that I’m actually going to send to someone at the company and I got way way way too excited all of a sudden LOL

Sadly I’m on android.

5 Likes

Sound works! Had lost ability to hear sound in my recorded event videos on iOS. Sound is back! iOS 16.1.

4 Likes

Still no Android?

1 Like

3 Likes