I’m getting a little over a month of HD footage on 256GB cards with cams set to record continuously (24/7). When the card is full, the cam overwrites oldest footage with new. I don’t need DVR-like (NAS) storage for my IP cams as I already have that setup with POE cams. If you’d like to see a Wyze NAS solution, please comment on and/or vote for this Wishlist topic: Network Attached Storage (NAS).
Seapup
11
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Wyze has really lost their way | 12 | 1064 | May 31, 2024 | |
| CamPlus Unlimited subscription via AppStore; Wyze.com shows no subscription | 3 | 214 | August 30, 2024 | |
| Wyze cam v3 live view subscription | 7 | 3324 | January 28, 2023 | |
| Wyze Web App | 16 | 1101 | April 8, 2025 | |
| Services - Lack there of | 3 | 93 | March 9, 2026 |