Wireless cam for door?

Hi I have the Wyze cam for office and right now I’m using the Ring doorbell 2 & have WiFi connection issues at time. Is there anything available from wyze to use wirelessly on WiFi for my front door. I am legally blind and need to see who’s at my front door.Thanks!

I assume you’re asking about something battery-powered, right? The Outdoor/Weatherproof Wyze Cam will be coming soon. You could mount something like that above your door, for example. It will support battery power. It’s currently in the testing phase. I don’t know exact timeframe, but I’d expect that within the next few months. Maybe sooner. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how the hardware would compare to Ring in regards to WiFi connectivity. That would be dependent on your particular setup. If you’re having WiFi issues, you may need to upgrade your router or get an extender.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll keep a eye out for that. I have a extender from Ring but don’t seem to be helping. Spectrum came out yesterday and replaced the modem and said I’m running over 100 meg but with my router it’s showing around 78-80. Thanks!!