Whers the car?!?!

But now the checkout page is not responding lol

1 Like

Well that sucks I was hoping for one. I had it the cart and was a the final stage to order when the maintenance thing came up.

1 Like

Had it in my cart - it was gone by the time I tried to check out. They are releasing stock every hour, so keep trying everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was never even able to find where on their site they’re posted. They’re gonna have a lot of unhappy people put there.

1 Like

It appears to be intended to piss us off. I had one in my shopping cart, and it even let me into Amazon Pay … then went to a “maintenance” page

2 Likes

Is this a joke Wyze?? I have a REALLY busy day today and I dropped everything to get this and now… ???

1 Like

And Canada is screwed again with this car. I wanted to buy one :frowning:

So one of three things keeps happening to me: 1) i try to add it to my cart and nothing happens. 2) i add it to my cart but when i go to checkout, “maintenance”. 3) i add it to my cart, go to checkout, and it tells me there is nothing in my cart.

4 Likes

Why are they charging $5.99 for shipping when the product page says free shipping? That was one thing that was confusing in their promo, cuz Wyze never does free shipping…

1 Like

So pretty much just another empty promise from Wyze. Not sure how I let them keep jerking my chain.

1 Like

Don’t know if the interwebz are pleased, but it looks like my order went through. Keep trying everyone!

I got mine!

2 Likes

Well that was a painful checkout. 20 refreshes and broken page loads later I successfully checked out using the Amazon options. Hope that helps anyone trying. BTW search for Wyze Car in the search bar if you can’t get to it.

2 Likes

Super painful cart → checkout → completion process. I’m sure the servers are hammered with all of us nerds ordering this damn thing. But, I completed and my cc shows charged, so it looks to be real! Keep trying!

2 Likes

Well, if “the car” works as well as their website… we’re screwed.

7 Likes

Feels like trying to get the vaccine all over again

4 Likes

I just scored one as well. You have to keep reloading the page. They are being overrun with orders so keep trying. This little guy looks cool.

I was able to get one. It was painful… Page loaded really slowly, constant errors or maintenance messages, on the final step (pay-pal payment) it crashed. Though the payment passed and I have got an order confirmation. Good luck everybody, try your best to get this one.

1 Like

lame

1 Like