When will Virus test kits actually ship?

When does Wyze actually think the Virus test kits will actually ship.
I am tired of waiting.

1 Like

I would reach out to Wyze to find out.

you can reach them by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT, or online: Wyze.com/support

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Not true on the cancellation part, or at least that’s what I’ve been told by Wyze Support. If the tests are on back order they can be cancelled. If the tests are listed as being in shipment (which for the most part they NEVER were) the order cannot be cancelled. Wyze essentially took our money and never had the product on hand. Now they are trying to blame iHealth for the delay in shipment. I ordered the tests on 12/21/2021 and still do not have the tests. I tried to cancel the order, but was told that I can’t because its in “shipment.” So, I have formally disputed the charge for the COVID tests with my credit card company on the basis that the test were not delivered within the specified time (2-3 days ) OR 30 days, according the the FTC Mail, Internet or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule. I did tell Support that if the test do finally show up, that I would mail them back if they provide a shipping label. Have not heard back.

2 Likes

I received an email from Wyze this morning informing me that I will get a refund for the test kits which were never shipped. The attached letter was contrite with the problems Wyze has had with ordering and shipping the test kits. There was also a promise to do better in the future.

Did you have to contact them in order to get the refund? I have not received any notice but I have not tried to contact them yet. I was about ready to contact until I saw PhilB posting.

1 Like

I also am concerned about having paid and received a “shipping label notification” however there is no actual product either with USPS or in my possession currently, and we’re coming up on 30 days after order for me.

Almost as if they progressed items to “shipped” on 12/30 to avoid having them cancelled so they could close the quarter books without worrying about needing to amend them. And then they got bumped in priority by various state and federal government orders.

What is Wyze doing to reach out to all of the people who are in “shipped” limbo? I’ve tried a couple of times to ask about the order, but I just get sent to prod the bot for answers which even the end result link of “look here for shipping info” only takes me back to the “did you want to order some more?” page.

Not currently impressed with the systems and user experience here.

Don’t feel bad, my notice said “your order has been shipped” that was on Jan 6th, selected “TRACK ORDER”, Get delivery information unavailable… “Delivery date inforamation will be available one details are provided by the carrier”… Then this Tuesday, I get an email “Let us know your thoughts!”. I gave the Star rating a SINGLE star and a few comments, about How to rate the product when I have not received it. How ever-- The moderator deleted the Rating as inappropriate. Still waiting on the two kits :frowning: