What is wrong w app today?

Problems with the app here too. Some cams offline, events not working, etc. Tech needs to take immediate action.

Ironically, I can access my two CamOG cameras from Google Home, but not the FloodCams. Still can’t see anything from Wyze app - error to retrieve device list.

7 Wyze v3 Cameras and all cameras not working. even apps not working properly. all cameras just rapid blinking. thinking about trashing them and getting a better service.

iOS: App generates error 3840 on multiple devices. No device list. No feed on multiple cams or other devices. Can’t log out. 16 Feb 24 @0655AM

I’m on Cam Plus Lite and none of my cameras are working. Blinking blue lights.

my cameras are going down one by one (v3, v2. The device is off line) now the cam pan stuck on loading the live stream. I did all trouble shooting even reboot my phone and modem. Hopefully the doorbell don’t give up on me. Admin please fix whatever issue is going on, thanks

Most of my cams down, pan cam is working, seems like the newer ones I put up are okay, the older V3 and V2 are down. Weird,

Same

How sad is this that any Wyze product that connect to the Internet are all down, cameras, smart bulbs, door locks, smart plugs, home security monitoring products. This is what happens when they rely on Amazon’s AWS for servers, It’s a joke!

Same

All my cameras pics in app are gone what the heck . FIX THIS NOW .Did anyone else lose pics of their cameras on the main page of the app? What is wrong help me please.

These incidents show us that without internet service, these cameras are useless to us.

My router shows all my cameras are connected and with a firmware update I am sure we could at least have the ability to see a live feed without the web services.

I have the same problem. All cameras are down and can’t re-install. I am in Montreal, Quebec

For everyone that keeps asking Wyze to fix it, they can’t. It’s Amazon’s Web Service that they use that is down.

Wyze can at least give a status update but they haven’t even done that.

Why would they, they are sound asleep in their beds.

And to your point, as I already mentioned, I can see my live feed for the OG cameras through Google Home app. So the cameras are working and I can connect to them! This has everything to do with lazy, sloppy programming. The hardware is good, but the software and support team at this company really need to get it together or start losing a lot of good, loyal customers!!

Obviously sleeping on the job

Since they use AWS for their servers, which was a mistake, it’s out of their hands.

All mine are down as well. No connections