Hi Reconboy
I don’t have a facebook account, nor do I want one. Can you post your tinycam steps here so I can see them?
Thanks…
Hi Reconboy
I don’t have a facebook account, nor do I want one. Can you post your tinycam steps here so I can see them?
Thanks…
Just ordered 2 of the latest version. Can’t wait to put them to use and explore the capabilities.
Hi All,
I’m Kevin and my first camera is back-ordered however, based on your postings I think I’m gonna love it! I was really surprised to see people with five and six of them. At any rate I live in good old Georgia USA, I’m retired after a 38 year career with the same company when I retired I was the manager of global customer support but I held several different positions over the years. I look forward to getting my can and hopefully joining both Alpha and Beta tests.
Good Day to you!
Kevin
Just received 3 of V2.
Worked immediately.
It is such a perfect blend of simplicity and function.
Things work. Work first time. And none of the complexity so normal with video stuff.
PS: The dog will have trouble hiding his bad behavior!
Bob P
James from the Dominican Republic. I purchased 5 of the V2 as soon as I saw them advertised.
The spin worked, and my cameras work as good as the spin. I hope some day I am able to watch all of them live at the same time on my computer.
My doorbell cam doesn’t hold a charge for more than two weeks. When initially installed it held a charge for two months. Any ideas?
Hello everyone my name is Missy. I have lived in my home 42 years , last 3 years squatters have moved in empty homes and just sleep out on the ground , I have 18 cameras on my land , My question is I need 24 hr surveillance on my front I have subscription to Wyze but if I buy a sd card will it record 24 hr a day?
Yes the SD card will record continuously. However for your situation you might want to consider a true security camera system that records back to a central drive somewhere, ideally hardwired.
For reference, a 128GB card will record around 9-11 days, 256GB double that, 64GB half that, etc.
At one point if your Wyze camera is stolen and added to another Wyze account you lose all Cloud Event videos not to mention your SD card too in a stolen camera.
Wondering if they ever did anything about this flaw.
Nope
Figures its been over a year since this happened and over 5 years since they removed this security flaw.
I’m not sure if this is posting in the right place or if it is just replying to someone else’s comment. I’ve had Wyze cams for a few years now and just gotten really tired of not knowing what to expect from them because they keep changing all the time. Is there some place to find a user guide or something about how to use these cameras? I’ve found the FAQs, the install guide and such, but nothing about how to interpret the app and actually use the camera. (I’ve got several of the still cameras of various versions and a few of the outdoor pan cams v1-v4. Each time the interface would change, I was usually able to guess at what the different icons meant but now with the v4 pan cam, they’ve successfully gotten me too confused to figure out WTH is supposed to be going on. Tks. (sorry if I’m jumping in on someone’s thread here)
That is a valid question but unfortunately at the pace that Wyze changes the app “functionality” it would be almost impossible. It would be a full time job for quite a few people to stay on top of all the changes
.
I’m sure it would. They used to have people in jobs for that kind of thing. And the items were more consistent. They didn’t come up with so many different ways to make something appear so different and still do basically the same thing. When the number of customers was limited, they had to be more careful.
Thanks
Sounds like you were happier with older Wyze App versions. You can install older Wyze App versions on Android by grabbing the APK file here. I am still happy using App version 2.50.
Thanks, I might give that a try. I wouldn’t say I was happier with the prev vers tho.
I was less irritated by it.
Each ‘improvement’ seems to break the workarounds I figured out for the previous ‘improvements’.
Were you not happy with App version 2.50 and earlier?
Just wondering if you are comparing Apps between 3.7 and 3.0?
Just an FYI, I know you like making this recommendation, but this is going to be less and less useful over time, particularly for users with newer Cams. I mention that because of this:
Since @myke specifically mentioned Cam Pan v4, the v2.50x app is going to be completely worthless for that camera. My tablet running the v2.50.9.512 app doesn’t see Cam Pan v4 as an individual device at all, and it sees my Bulb Cams’ live views only because I have them in groups; if I try to tap into a Bulb Cam’s Live Stream screen to actually control the camera, this older app behaves as if I didn’t touch the screen at all.
I think there’s utility to having the older app available for some users with some cameras in some situations, but I believe the older app is going to be unlikely to offer full meaningful use of any camera released after (non-Pan) Cam v4, which I think was the last Cam released prior to the v3x app launch. Especially with the changes imposed by VerifiedView going forward, I really wonder how much longer users of the older app will be able to hold out.
2025-09-21T21:59:10Z Edit: With Cam Pan v4 added to a camera group, the v2.50.9.512 app does “see” the camera (i.e., it shows that it’s in the group), but it can’t stream video from the camera at all. It always gives an error message: “Failed to connect. / Error code: {-10}”.
Very true. I plan to stay on App 2.50 as long as Wyze lets me since I only use v3 cameras.