Is verfication using email, not a phone # possible?

No, that “64 GB” number reflects storage capacity, not the architecture of the operating system. It’s possible that your tablet is running 32-bit Android, but I’m not aware of any easy way to check that within the native OS settings and have used AIDA64 to determine whether a specific device is running 32-bit or 64-bit Android. I’m sure other third-party apps can report the same information, but that’s what I’ve used in the past.

Truth!

If you’re using the Wyze app to manage those devices (I recall that you mentioned the Wyze Mesh Router in an earlier post), then you can see which version of the app you’re currently using a couple of different ways on Android:

  1. Long-press the launcher icon for the Wyze app, then select  App info from the pop-up menu. Scroll to the bottom of the App info screen (depending on your Android version, it may be necessary to tap a to expand), and the version should be displayed there.
  2. In the Wyze app, tap  Account ➜ About. The app version should be beneath the Wyze logo at the top.

If the version starts with “2.50” and you’re unable to update it through Google Play Store, then that’s a pretty strong indicator that you’re using a 32-bit only version of Android. That should be okay (for now) for using your older Wyze devices (Cam v3s and Video Doorbell v2), but more recently-released devices (I can say this specifically based on my own experience with Bulb Cam and Cam Pan v4) have severely limited utility or no use at all with the older app version and require a current app.