Want to cancel your Monitoring service

I want to CANCEL your Home monitoring service, YET there is absolutely zero way to do such a thing.
I HAD 3 cameras from you (dba Wyze) yet 2 clucker fuzzed out at 7 months (um, what happened to the 12mo warranty) and zero way to contact anyone. So I want to CANCEL the service as I do not want it, do not need it… for I upgraded to a different service and system that has ACCESS to phone systems that customers can call with questions

This is a user to user forum. But there is a chat feature on the website, as well as a contact phone number if you search the forum posts for ‘support phone’.

3 Likes

If you log into your account from the website and manage your subscriptions you can cancel your subscription. Account – Wyze

Alternatively, you can contact Wyze who does have many ways to contact them:

CUSTOMER SUPPORT
(206) 339-9646
Email support@wyze.com
or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us or Customer Support Chat thru the app
Open for support between 4 am - 6 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am - 4 pm PT Saturday

4 Likes

Reminds me of Micheal on The Office declaring bankruptcy by screaming it to a room if people.

1 Like