Wall switches

can the wyze wall switch fit an existing 3 switch cover plate?

[Mod Note]: Your request was moved to this category for better visibility in order for you to receive timely answers to your question by the forum community.

Depends on the size of the box in the wall, but I have one in my house and I was able to get it in without too much issue. You’ll have to get a new coverplate for it to fit the rocker switch size the wyze switch is.

What I’m asking about is the cover plste associated with a 3 switch existing outlet

Welcome to the Wyze community cavygolfs. These topics may provide help or answer your question:

1 Like

No. The switch comes only with a plate for a single switch. You will have to purchase a plate that fits a three gang box.

Ok, hate to beat a dead horse but does Wyze sell a cover plate that would replace the existing 3 switch plate fixture?

Unfortunately, no. And I doubt they will ever get into that market. There are already too many suppliers of too many variations.

You can easily pick one up at the hardware store for a couple of dollars. That’s what I did.

Thanks for the response. I just saw it. Thanks what I was asking. If any single wall plate would fit the switch

No, but Lowe’s, Home Despot, Walmart, or virtually any hardware store will have a three gang plate.

1 Like