Looking for Alternative Dual Switch Wall Plate

I would like to purchase a switch but have this type of setup and not sure a Wyze switch would work in my scenario. Any help is greatly apprectiated

Does this already existing fairly active thread help you out?

1 Like

I like your dual sliders. I’ve never seen that before.

The only issue with the new switch (other than limited functionality) seems to be that any Decora style plate needs to be unusually deep. Might have to keep your Home Depot receipts.

Your replacing the switch on the right, yes? You can just by a double decora plate.