VROOM? V2? rc?

How does a website sell 500 products in 1 second?

2 Likes

This is b.s

2 Likes

I bet they are all laughing hard at these comments

There were big red notices that it was out of stock.

I refreshed the cart about 5 minute till the hour, and
the shipping charge was $17.99 so I deleted from
the cart, but getting one at noon EDT was not possible!

Got several more tries I guess. . .

The way their website runs? They canā€™t sell any product in 1 second.

How does a website sell 500 products in 1 second? Their credibility is gone. NOT funny

good luck everyone, iā€™m not sitting around and wasting anymore time. What a joke and a complete flop, the free shipping that jumped to 17.99 should have been the end for me but when i already have one in my cart at 12 and as soon as it hits 12 and i try to check out and it tells me it is already out of stock. Iā€™m done

1 Like

Same for me. Why would Wyze do this? Alibaba has a better track record.

Cart wouldnā€™t go on first round. Then waited around for the countdown. The second the countdown got to zero its restarted at 1hr 59 min with zero available

I honestly donā€™t think itā€™s a joke. They arenā€™t sinister.
I think they didnā€™t anticipate this much demand and their servers are crashing. I actually doubt they sold any at the second hour, I think they are having technical difficulties.

@todwatts @pthalodezin

F themā€¦I am about to sell all of wyze cams, headphones and other items on ebay, They pissed me off and wasted my time!

1 Like

I got one in the first roundā€¦ I doubt its a jokeā€¦ My guess is too many people were able to get around the system by refreshing and ordering early so they sold more than 500 in the first round. That along with soo many people trying to order it. I guess you guys have never tried ordering limited quantity items on black friday or something. Its very common for the POS systems to crash with the high demand.

2 Likes

Forum contest for product name to win a carā€¦ you should enter it

So hereā€™s the forum game. We want to know what youā€™re going to name your car! Weā€™ll have winners for the top 3 community favorites by likes, the punniest, the funniest (without being a pun), and the best spy car name. Keep it family-friendly and within our Wyze Community Guidelines to qualify. Submissions must be made before midnight Pacific time tonight to be in the running.

@pthalodezin Thoughts?

BotsGotThemAll McBotsface :rofl:

Hi Gwendolyn. Is the correct shippping price $5.99 or $17.99? I have seen both charges in my cart at various times.

Thanks

I would go to her thread about it with the contests, link above, and ask her thereā€¦she is replying there, not here. Also for future reference if you want to get someoneā€™s attention in your post use the ā€œ@ā€ then their name, otherwise they arent notified you are trying to talk to them.

02 Chevy Camera-OH!