VROOM? V2? rc?

My Car that was still in my cart showed back in stock. I’m waiting on frozen checkout pages right now.

1 Like

3 minutes in and out of stock

1 Like

One SECOND…

4 Likes

That means it’s out of stock already and the back end.

1 Like

With? Was free shipping but then showed up as $8.99 in my cart at 11, but couldn’t check out and it went oos.

Now shipping jumped to $21.99, and still had errors checking out and finally… oos again.

What… A…mess

1 Like

yup. Just went to out of stock
How is that possible in 3 minutes?

It went to out of stock at 59: 58 seconds

1 Like

Yeah shipping jumped up big time

I HATE these pound F5 and hope to get one systems. Give us a place in line or something. Whoever has the most bots wins instead of actual enthusiasts…

Okay, Im done. The joke is on me apparently.

5 Likes

I need to get on with my life at this point

1 Like

Swung and missed the 7am opener but got mine at 8!

I got one, had out of stock page from first hour, but refreshing finally let me proceed about 2 minutes in, but shipping is $17.99, figured I could cancel if they don’t straighten it out.

beating the bots is rough :frowning:

$17.99 shipping for me…I had it added to my cart during first wave but could not process check out. Now the cart showing shipping $18…its a mess.

1 Like

My cart shows shipping of $17.99 to Virginia.

1 Like

there is no WAY. the counter just reset itself.

Errors at final screen every time. I’m over this BS.

It’s supposed to be 500 every hour but the timer just resets and there’s nothing to buy … there’s no way they sold out in 1 second, I could see not getting one … but it doesn’t do anything except reset their clock … so I’ll be on here to complain in about an hour but I think we’ve been had

1 Like

WYZE, you’ve got me fooled twice (!0:00 and 11:00am), Not going for the third time…
So long y’all. Happy April Fools Day :slight_smile: :joy:

2 Likes