VROOM? V2? rc?

Image 4-1-21 at 11.31 AM

Hey guys. I got two apparently. One on each hour. It just didn’t say so on their website.

Don’t worry, I’ll return one. I don’t want two.

Did you buy one on Dec 11th?

2 Likes

On the contest page, Gwen says if it went through on your Amazon then you have a car.

But how will you race them???

1 Like

Oops, good point. So just one

Hi, folks!

The product is real and selling very quickly! We have thousands of people on our site so they’re selling super quickly.

We had an issue where “free shipping” was shown when it wasn’t supposed to. However, if you ordered when that was displayed and were charged shipping, you should reach out to customer support so we can take care of you. We’ll honor the shipping charge that was displayed. :slight_smile:

Wyze Customer Support

2 Likes

oh crap. Scratch all of that. Thats march 8th. Now I’m dumb and I feel sad lol

So… I guess you won’t be returning one then?

1 Like

You are not dumb. :heart:

1 Like

This is a bunch of bull #! This is how you ruin a company. If you can’t promise on something don’t do it

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen I have a payment from round 1 (still) pending on Amazon and I opened a ticket with support. How long before I get a response? Or should I call the support number instead?

1 Like

take a deep breath…its an RC car for an out of date smart cam…things will be ok :smiley: we all love and support you

2 Likes

I was wrong. It still remains one of the most poorly executed product releases I have ever witnessed and that is continuing now. As I previously stated, I ordered one, so even though I am wrong, I will likely be able to resell it at profit (seeing as how the demand is so high).

1 Like

Shipping went from free, to $8.90 to $21.98?

You clearly haven’t tried to buy a PS5, or Xbox SX, or CPU, or GPU over the last 6 months…

1 Like

I agree, although one could not be faulted for not categorizing this as a “product release” - since it seems to be more of a fun, temporary, offering from a company trying to do something nice for their customers. However with how much success its having i wouldn’t be surprised if they make it a permanent offering.

1 Like

I was in, had the product in my cart and then it vanished. This be creating market hype. But long time customers are not happy, I for one. Read your forums. Poorly designed website and even worse process.

THIS IS NOT FUN. IT IS FRUSTRATING

2 Likes

Hopefully not until I have a chance to list on ebay. All profits will go toward bitcoin (no luck from Chipotle)

Thanks - on the contest page Gwendolyn says the correct shipping price is the $17.99

https://forums.wyze.com/t/wyze-car-giveaway-contest-4-1-21/172196/31

That is too high for me, so I won’t be trying in future rounds. . .

2 Likes