View V3 feeds on my TV

Looking for suggestions for viewing my V3 camera feeds on my smart TV.

On occasion, I have viewed both livestreams and motion video events from my MicroSD card on my TV by sharing my phone screen to the TV via Screen Mirroring. Works great on an Apple TV, not sure on other setups.

1 Like

Thanks Rick100
I’m surprised there weren’t more and varied responses but thanks for yours…

I have a fire stick and downloaded Tiny Cam Pro, you have to pay to use it but it was $2.99 last time I recall.

I’m able to view 8 v3’s and 1 pan cam v2 all at the same time. Your mileage may vary depending on your network.

1 Like

@Rulwiz,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve heard of using Firestick and Tiny Cam Pro but am unfamiliar with it. I have a Samsung Smart TV. Are you able to talk me through the process you used to get started. In other words what steps do I need to take to get going with this ? No details are too small as I am truely “starting from scratch”.

Is it simply buying a Firestick on Amazon then plugging it into a port on my TV and then finding the Tiny Cam Pro app on my TV and paying a one time cost of about $2.99 for the app ?..Thanks, tlhutch4

You said you have a smart tv , can you search and download apps on their? Have you searched for tiny cam pro ?

If that doesn’t work then I have bought fire sticks from my local Home Depot, check their or any other stores I’m sure they carry them

Once you get a fire stick yea you just plug it up to your tv’s port and search and download tiny cam pro , i paid $2.99 to download it but I’m not sure if it’s just a one time payment or monthly/annual plan? I will find out later…

But once you get the app downloaded , you can find tutorials on YouTube or in this forum

These are videos and links I used to help me add my cameras and view them.

1 Like

@Rulwiz
Thanks for the information. I’ll check it out

1 Like

I have an inexpensive mini-PC running Windows 11 with the Wyze App installed running on Windows 11 Linux Sub-system for Android.

This Mini PC is connected to one of the HDMI ports on the TV

1 Like