V3 Pro live view constant stutter

Just received 2 new pro cams, set one up, updated firmware, put in a new SD card, when viewing live view it’s stuttering hard, shows fine for 3-4 seconds then freezes up. Over and over…
None of my other Wyze cams have an issue… Signal strength is good.

2 Likes

Take a look at this thread. Some of us have the problem during the day, but it works fine at night.

https://forums.wyze.com/t/weird-v3-pro-2k-streaming-problem-but-time-of-day-related-only/247308

1 Like

Having the same problem…I replaced a v3 1080 with the new pro 2k and found the pro v3 freezing. When I remounted the pro v3 closer to the router it got better but still on occasion freezes…v3 1080 never had problems.
I have a eufy solar charged 2 k and it is 3 or 4 times the distance from the router and has no problem….many are also having the problem on other boards…

Time of day doesn’t seem to affect mine. It’s 9pm almost on the far east coast Canada and my camera works for about 10 seconds then freezes for a bit, then plays again and on and on…

1 Like

Obviously there wasn’t a lot of testing done… I guess the quality goes in after the product goes out…

1 Like