Updated to Version 2.37.2.1 and all my devices are missing

After updating to version 2.37.2.1 my account has no devices and no events. Nothing but blank screens!?

2 Likes

@sharo16
We just fixed an issue with the device list not updating. This should be fixed momentarily. I think your update and the device list issue happened around the same time.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Is Wyze trying to piss off the customers? I don’t get it. After this new update device list not updating error code -1. WTF ??

1 Like

Thank you. Now I can’t sign on at all, so it’s not fixed yet.

I can’t sign in either…

1 Like

Don’t think it’s a Wyze issue. Another post looked up many company servers went down. Most likely another Amazon Web Services outage.

1 Like

I just checked mine. Back to 100% up!

2 Likes

It sure seems so! Their V3 Pro camera is a Nightmare & now this. Get it together Wyze!!

I’m now able to sign on and see my devices. Thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome! But I didn’t do much.

Now we need to find the Intern @ Amazon Web Services who accidentally leaned on the Self Destruct Button! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m not able to sign on again. I see a lot of issues for Wyze on Downdetector

1 Like

They had another outage tonight.

You should go to service-advisory (Topics tagged service-advisory) and click the bell at the top right to change the status to Watching so you get an email from the forum whenever Wyze posts a service Advisory.

1 Like

Thank you once again. I don’t know how to “watch” service advisory posts. I tried but I see so many posts. Honestly this forum is so confusing. All I know how to do is create my own post (as you have seen me do).

1. Follow this link:

https://forums.wyze.com/tag/service-advisory

1. Press this bell at the top right.

1. Click “Watch First Post”

When Wyze posts a Service Advisory because of an outage issue, you will get an email of that first post. It acts as an early warning system that there are known issues with server connectivity.

1 Like

Thank you. That really helps!

1 Like