Undelivered items

Wyze Ticket #561230

It was closed for some reason though.

Wyze ticket numbers 581593 and 587036.

Hello Wyze team my order is not delivered and I’m not getting any response from support. My ticket was also closed without resolution.

Order number 002230186
Support ticket Wyze Ticket 569450

Any help is appreciated as well as canceling this order and refunding as this is taking very long and I had to get items elsewhere.

Can’t tell if an item has actually shipped or not. Waiting on a thermometer.
Order: 002196451
Got a shipping confirmation email 12 days ago, but clicking on that takes you to a page that says “ready to go” with a USPS tracking number that USPS does not have information for yet.
Does this mean it has not shipped yet?

I too have an outstanding order that is lost in space somewhere. Order # 001454232. Can someone please tell me where my order is?

This was “shipped” on March 24!!! Come on people. I have been so happy with WYZE up to this point. Now all that happiness is quickly fading.

@UserCustomerGwen

I didn’t even get an order number. I ordered the facemasks on 4/20/20 and my account was charged. I have never received a confirmation email or anything. I have open two tickets and have not heard back on either. I am going to dispute the charge with my bank next if I do not get a resolution.
[Wyze Ticket 549535]
[Wyze Ticket 567517]

My two orders say they are closed 002035236 and 002006688 but I haven’t received any information other than Wyze charged me. The date was April 21. Any help would be appreciated

@UserCustomerGwen,
Looks like a lot of people are experiencing this. Only half of my order came. I ordered masks and a Wyze lock, only the masks came.
Ticket 590727
Order 002243707

Seriously weary of ever ordering anything through the Wyze site again.

1 Like

Could someone look into my ticket?
Ticket #580871
It’s been a week since I filed a ticket but no replies so far.

Wyze Ticket 586208
Wyze Ticket 581499
Wyze Ticket 578966

Can you see what happened to my orders? One order (masks) never shipped that I can tell and the other, I was double charged (processed) for the KN95 masks.
Much appreciated.

I have replied to you back on May 6. I haven’t heard back from Wyze team yet. I followed up again before few days. Can you please check back for my order ( ORDER # 002262061).

@UserCustomerGwen I had 2 tickets (564349 + 564316) that were closed from like 2 weeks ago without ever getting a reply regarding undelivered shipments…so i submitted a 3rd ticket 2 days ago now and still haven’t heard back. Can somebody check on ticket # 588482 and advise on the status of my “shipped” orders that don’t appear to show tracking and were never delivered?

Thanks!

missing order please help customer service 002035236 and 002006688
PLEASE HELP YOU JUST SENT A QUESTIONAIRE AND I HAVE NO PRODUCT. I cannot find a way to contact you. I send emails and no one responds

To potentially assist anyone here that may have ordered the KN95 masks (and in my case a free bulb) but have not yet received their (full) order. I received this note on 5/7 that everyone may not have received or seen:

" We wanted to give you an update on your 10-count KN95 mask order. We appreciate your patience during this time and understand that delayed orders can be frustrating. We are tracking the pallets of masks and have confirmed that our warehouse will receive them soon. Your order will be shipping out the week of May 11th. Once it ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.

If you had other Wyze products in your order, they have already shipped and you should have received a Fedex shipping confirmation email with tracking information. If you have any further concerns or questions, you can reach out to us at support.wyzecam.com.

We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well during this time and we’ll communicate any further updates to you.

• Your friends at Wyze"

So today I received a box with just a bulb. The associated order, which for me had originally been missing from “My Orders” list has since appeared and marked as “backordered”. I presume this all aligns with the note above and the KN95 masks will be on their way.

I would have felt more comfortable with an order status of “partially shipped” but I think Wyze is facing real challenges in both trying to offer these “partner” products to it’s customers and maintain the level of information integration in their ordering systems. Perhaps something that would have been more vetted out if they weren’t trying to do it in a “crisis”. But I’m going to keep the faith for the moment that they are doing their best and things just don’t appear as consistent as we would prefer but that the chaos is being managed.

I know that may not be everyone’s experience here with other order issues. But I hope sharing this info is at least helpful for some of my fellow Wyzers. :wink:

Wyze Ticket #561230

Order: 001483386

need an update on my scale please :frowning:

I am feeling scammed by Wyze.

It took weeks to receive half of the ordered masks. The lack of customer service is troubling.

Thanks for sharing that letter. I did not receive it. Hoping these ship soon.

Good morning any way you can help with my order.
I order on April 30 order # 002228476 a pack of mask and pack of bulbs. Also I got 3 bulbs for free. On May 11 I only received the mask but never got the bulbs. Order status shows that’s its complete.

Thanks for looking into this. Have a great day!

1 Like

My two orders say they are closed 002035236 and 002006688 but I haven’t received any information other than Wyze charged me. The date closed was April 21. Any help would be appreciated.
I JUST RECEIVED A QUESTIONAIRE IF I LIKE THE PRODUCTS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED.
Please help @UserCustomerGwen

@UserCustomerGwen I would think it would be smart for Wyze to alter their shipping guideline to reduce the number of people questioning. Until I found this forum, I thought my order was going to ship yesterday. Now I wish I didn’t tell my wife a new scale was on the way…
From your website: Orders placed Monday through Friday by 2pm Pacific Time will typically be shipped out the same day. Orders placed over the weekend will typically be processed and shipped out the following Monday.
I was WELL before 2pm yesterday and my order still says processing. Based on all the people posting I am not going ask for an update, but I would have been extremely hesitant ordering if I knew it could be days, weeks or maybe months to get my order…