Undelivered items

Hello wyze family, i ordered my wyze cam and sensors since September of 2019 as of today May 6, 2020 i still have not received my products. I attempted to contact wyze, unsuccessful. Send email with tracking number and confirmation order number, and i have yet to hear anything from anyone, not customer support, wyze team, nothing. If anyone went through similar issue i would greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you

3 Likes

Hello @fritzjoseph82 and welcome to the community

I am sorry to hear you have had this experience, let’s see if we can get someone to take care of this. This is mainly a user to user forum but I will try to steer a WYZE employee your way. If you could contact support and start a ticket then post the ticket number here I will try to get it pushed up the ladder.

Same here, but with an incomplete order.
Created a support ticket but not answer from the Wyze team.

May I please have your support ticket numbers? I would like to look into this for you. Sorry for the poor experience!

2 Likes

Same here. I ordered a week ago. The ordered item isn’t there in my ordered list. I tried contacting customer service. But, no luck.

Same here ordered two weeks ago and only got half of my items delivered and send several messages to support.

Hi @UserCustomerGwen, mine is [Wyze Ticket 563629]

Thanks in advance.

Thanks @WyzeJasonJ I will again contact support to see if they’re able to help.

Same here. Placed order 001681791 on April 8. Opened two tickets: 571932 & 536248. USPS info follows:

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
SEATTLE, WA 98168
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 6:20 am on April 10, 2020 in SEATTLE, WA 98168. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

My support tickets are 567897 & 575556

My Wyze Ticket 569589. @UserCustomerGwen

I have yet to receive my order. It’s been well over 3 weeks. I received an email that stated that it was shipped, but no updates have been provided bases on the tracking number. I’ve attempted to contact you all multiple times and have not gotten a response. Order# 001786587

Hello @Neg19859 I have forwarded your info on to someone who should be able to help, hopefully you will hear something tomorrow.

I did not receive part of my order even though it says shipped together. I have opened two tickets and have not heard anything back and it’s been over a week. Ticket number 581161 and ticket number 570797. If I am not going to get my product, I just want a refund.

@stalingomez, looks like your replacement has been made. Thanks for your patience!

@Midwest_Man, I looked into your order and have processed you a replacement. Order 002408173 is your new number. Sorry for the lost order!

@sjspin, your other items are heading your way in order 002408275.

@shradhashrestha57, looks like we sent you an email after your phone call with us yesterday. Once you reply to that, we’ll know how to proceed. :slight_smile:

It’s ticket 581611.

@Neg19859, I have NO idea why your order sat so long but it finally started getting updated yesterday. It was updated today as being in transit. Sorry about the wait!

@strlite105, I have processed order 002408329 to replace the missing part of your order. Sorry about that!

3 Likes

Thanks super @UserCustomerGwen.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @UserCustomerGwen

Can you help me out please! I got my WYZE package today, but it only contained 1 of the 3 items ordered. I got the 50 disposable face mask, but I am missing two order of 10 KN95 mask. Can you please look up and see what happened? Order number is 002223424

Thank you so much!

I ordered a Wyze Cam black and a Wyze surge protector on 4/29/20. I put light me up in the code box. I received the cam and surge protector but no free bulb. Did I not do it correctly? If I didn’t, then don’t worry about it.

I have not received a support ticket number.