Unable to u,n,,se live view

Can’t view cameras in live mode. Everything else is working fine but that. No. It’s not my internet connection. No. I do not want to reset all 5 cameras. Tired of having to go back to scratch with these cameras. They are cam 3 and cam 2. Yes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Yes. I have restarted my internet modem. Yes. I have forced stopped app. Yes. The app is up to date. Yes. I have unplugged and replugged all 5 cameras.

l

What now? Tired of subpar system and CS. This is an wyze internal issue and I don’t appreciate it. ALWAYS an problem with wyze. ALWAYS!!

1 Like

Is your phone connected to the internet? Do other settings and such on the cam function? Does it ever work, or just stop after a while?

My cameras are connected to the internet provider and it’s not their problem. It was working fine up until 2 days ago. The settings are fine. I get notifications for person detection. I can’t live view. It’s an wyze problem per usual.

Does it work when your at home (connected to your local network) but just not when your on cellular or at a different place?

It doesn’t work either/or. It’s an wyze software problem.