Unable to load monitoring settings

Good advice. I may do that myself. If you have the “Wyze Sense Keypad” you can also use that but ya I would much rather use my phone. I am a little bit disappointed and discouraged that this has been going on for about a week and Wyze hasn’t actually caught on and fixed the problem. That being said holidays right?

I agree, I know they are aware of since I’ve had a couple of chats with support. BUT, the real question is when are they going to have a solution. I was really pleased with the system until this came along. :angry:

1 Like

Yes, but that’s not going to work if you are out of town and you want to control your HMS via app. I usually have a pet sitter that comes in when I’m out of town and it was so convenient to turn the alarm off when I know she’s at my house. It’s a good work around but not what I signed up for.

My keypad will not work, the app doesn’t work. I have an expensive brick on my hands.

1 Like

O trust me I agree with you. I want the app to control my system. Honestly never even used the keypad until this came up and really wanting the app fixed sooner than later but at least I feel like I’m still actually able to use my system

1 Like

Same issue here: unable to load monitoring settings. Login in/out, reinstalling the app,… nothing seems to work. Hope a resolution is find soon, otherwise this is not a good service….

1 Like

I asked support again yesterday. They said it was being worked on and they are aware of it.

It’s going on 3 weeks since I first contacted them on this.

I just tried a full reset and set everything up again, but still broken with white screen of death after you close the app.

(UPDATE: if you leave the app open fore a few hours it goes to the white screen of death, just tested)

1 Like

I’m in the same boat…. I really wanted to like and use the wyze home monitoring, but this isn’t reliable at all. I’m having the same issues.

I went through the hassle of deleting and reinstalling everything and it worked fine for awhile, but as I went to use it today inget the same error message. Not exactly inspiring faith…. I guess I’m going back to simplify safe.

1 Like

Have same problem after installing a new hub. Called them, sent a log, and device info. Not counting on this getting resolved anytime soon.

1 Like

I got this error too. looks like Wyze hasn’t resolved it

1 Like

Three weeks without home monitoring now. Can’t setup the alarm to do anything after resetting all the devices. The email back and forth with Tech Support got me no where other then getting a new access code to use when the service is restored.
This is the time of year when home robberies are the highest and now I need to find a different system.

1 Like

i couldnt agree more. I see more police cars in my neighbourhood thesedays.

This seems like known issue in Wyze ecosystem and hasn’t been adressed well.

The reset button doesn’t seems to flash Wyze settings. If this isnt by tomorrow. I am gonna hv to see other home security system.

1 Like

I’ve had the system for about 3 weeks. My error I get is the HMS tends to forget I went through setup already. So when I click the HMS icon in the middle of the app, it tells me I need to finish setting it up. I’ll run through, add my home, setup my home/away units and alarm seconds, etc and it works for a few days. Then out of no where I’ll have to do it all again. I hope patches come out soon or I might have to switch systems after just leaving Nest Secure.

1 Like

It appears Wyze is only interested in pushing new products out the door as fast as they can. Maybe they should focus a little more on their R&D before putting a product out for distribution.
NOT IMPRESSED!!!

1 Like

Same issue here, but I discovered it was still working when my alarm went off this morning. I can never remember to press the check mark after the pin (because I usually use my phone) and the monitoring company was already calling 911.

Talked to support and they said to log out and log back in again. :man_shrugging:

I guess the issue is only known to some of them.

Firmware released today, 12/08/2021 did not fix the problem for my daughter.

1 Like

Still not fixed. And yes you can still use the alarm and it does function. I took the keypads from inside the house and put them in my vehicles. Arm and disarm from there.

App is still same old crap. They told me they were closing out my ticket. Nothing more they can do. Total POS attitude.

1 Like

Did you (or faux) try to redo the entire setup after the update? Wondering if that might fix?

I did not ask my daughter to go through a complete reset, as it will still arm, and I am 5 hours away. If Wyze or someone else says that will fix the issue, then she will give it a try. People change routers and it should not take the system down. I do not mind testing stuff, but she just needs it to work. I fear I will be buying a SimpliSafe system for her.

Follow-up. After an hour or so, after re-adding the HUB, the app on the Home Monitoring screen displayed, service activated, setup system. My daughter did the setup, and now the system is operating normally. I do not know if she had to add all of the sensors back or if they were still connected. I did not ask any questions, it was late her time and it was working.:grin: