I appreciate your time and effort Jason I honestly do. You have done more for me than anyone else. The parts aren’t really the issue brother I can buy new cameras if I absolutely have to. I like Wyze cameras. They’re tough little bastards! I don’t know if you’re keeping up with the other people’s posts and my responses to them but I told one person how my cameras came to be in the condition that they are. It took considerable abuse.
No my real issue is the fact that I had a years subscription for 1 camera and I was wanting to put all my cameras on the plus unlimited plan you were running at the time. Well my subscription had auto renewed 1 day before I caught it so it charged my a 1 year single cam sybscription. The email reminded me to get the upgrade. I contacted support thru the app and asked if they could take what I was just charged and apply it to the cam plus unlimited and I would pay the rest then and there. I was told no. I’d have to pay for both subscriptions if I wanted it. I’m not just a customer Jason, when I do something I lean in to it. I have multiple cameras a Wyze watch a Wyze scale and a Wyze 6 router and I’m probably leaving something out regardless I would figure a customer that invested would possibly maybe be given some consideration. I wasn’t asking for any special thing or someone to go out of their way to accommodate me. It was a keystroke or two maximum effort but none of it mattered to the agent I spoke with. That’s why I titled my post the way I did. I didn’t really want to blast it out there like that because that’s not me. I figure maybe I’ll tell you on the side just so you can let them know they should treat their invested customers with a little more consideration. They’ll keep more of them around.
Thanks for listening man. Not that it’ll do much good.