The pop-up for my cam plus subscription isn't appearing

I have the exact same issue and none of the tips have worked. If anyone sees it appear after the “week” please let us know…

Electric Herbivore…did this get resolved for you yet?

Anything from support?

Exact same problem here. Bought the black friday deal, tried to activate cam plus for any of my existing cams, It shows that I am a plus member but Cam Plus is not listed under services.

Yeah, I still have the problem. I do have a ticket In with support support and they’re looking at it, but no luck yet.

I’m not optimistic this will get solved in the seven days I was told since it’s been 23 days for Jtpryan so far. It’s weird in that on the Account page on the app there’s the weirdly shaped "I’ and the “Activate your service” but then when you click on it all you get is the “Remind me later” option that does nothing other than send you an email suggesting you sign up for the service you’ve already subscribed to. I use Dashlane for my password manager and it auto-fills my password. I don’t think that could be the problem, but maybe? Is anyone/everyone else who’s having this issue using a password manager also? I’ve had instances where it auto-fills my data on a website, but the site doesn’t recognize it unless I go back and manually re-enter one character on each line. Maybe this is something similar?

Hi, this is Shawn from Wyze. Can you DM me your Wyze Account so that I can take a look at what happened from backend? I’m not quite sure about what happened so far, but I’ll follow up with this issue for sure.

1 Like

Good news! Mine showed up this morning. I did call support and he mentioned the statement of it taking up to 7 days to appear in the app. Mine took 6 days. Hope everyone else’s appear soon.

Yea! Mine’s there too. I just activated it and I’m good to go. It lists 12/03/2021 as the renewal date though so I’ve lost a few days of use, but it’s there now anyway.

I just mine too. But now, I can’t seem to find the fast forward button. Maybe it isn’t a thing yet?

I sent Shawn screenshots of everything yesterday and maybe it was just a coincidence, but now everything’s working, so that’s good. My renewal date is 12/03, so I’ve lost six days unless they update that, but it could have been worse.

After 2 weeks of back and forth with support for non service of a yearly subscription of CamPlus, I just asked for a refund. I can’t be bothered trying to be a company’s tester for what is clearly a service still in BETA.

I’d love to have person detection back but even that’s not available anymore so I think I might scrap these Wyze Cams all together and try a different product.

I am also experiencing the same issues mentioned above. So far I’ve tried:

• Restarting the phone.
  • Signing out and back in.
  • Reinstalling the app.

I have confirmed that I’m using the same account. I purchased mine two days ago. Waiting seven days might be the answer? I have no issues waiting, maybe @WyzeShawn it would be worth adding this notice to the checkout field when purchasing Cam Plus?

Love all the work you guys are doing!

Regards,
Rowan

Same issue here. They conveniently charge credit card instantly but delays providing the service. It is obvious they know this issue based on this thread.

I suspect this is a problem for just a small subset of customers. They likely sold thousands or tens of thousands of their Black Friday offers, but only a relative handful of us seem to have had a problem. Either that or the rest are suffering silently, and by and large, people don’t suffer silently. I don’t know what the common thread among us is, but there’s likely something that went wrong and just affected a small percentage of the customer base in an unexpected way. In the modern world, there are a ton of possibilities. Maybe it’s a browser or plug-in issue. An autofill issue. Something went wrong for a small percentage of us but they are at least fixing it. (Partially anyway. My expiration date is still set for when I purchased it even though I couldn’t use it for six days.)

1 Like

I have the same problem too. I’m on about day 3 and still no Cam Plus membership under “Services.”

I called wyze support and was told this can take about a week and if it still does not show in app, to call again.

Are there people who paid for the cam plus black friday offer, but had used the cam plus trial before that are able to use the paid cam plus subscription right aways after paying for the black friday cam plus offer?

I have a really bad feeling about this.

Mine is showing now. It took about a week to show in app from the time I purchased it. I never contacted support, only posted in this thread.

@Gravit8 I am still waiting for mine. That’s okay though. I understand that things can get crazy. I still have two more days so it should update soon. :slight_smile:

we are looking into the issue. Can you send me an email of your Wyze account and when did you purchase the Black Friday bundle? sniu@wyze.com. Thanks!

1 Like