Temperature sensor

There’s a lot to like about Wyze camera. But, there one missing feature that’s a game changer.
There seems to be no temperature sensor reading in the software. Is a sensor on the camera and not integrated into the software. Don’t know.
Being away from home and being able to see the temperature in the house is very very important.
Now, I have to aim the camera at a temperature gauge to see the temperature. That takes a camera out of action for home motion alerts.

As far as I know there are not any temperature sensors in the camera. If you don’t want to purchase a full WiFi enabled thermostat like Ecobee or Nest you could always use something like this:

Newkiton NK-01B Wireless Thermometer Temperature Sensor Compatible with iOS/Android Waterproof Logger Monitor with Charts Stores and Exports Data Function for Indoor Outdoor Detection, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W53L4RD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_oaN6Db9H6KFTN

@joncogar, I does the below Wishlist topic fit what you’re asking for? If it does, I will close this and you can vote and comment on that thread. I have also included Wishlist and #roadmap instructions below. :slight_smile:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after Wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

2 Likes

Ok to close. Here’s my workaround because there’s no temp showing in the app. 2CAA8E23C616_1575653933570

1 Like

Thanks! Roger that! :slight_smile:

1 Like