Tablet

Should be listed under Utilities. Worst case there’s an app called Apps2Fire for Android on the Playstore, that installs apps from your phone to a firestick. Wyze app installed on firestick doesn’t really work though.
61QC8oGk4-L.SY355

I’ve got it on mine it was very easy to find

I got one -Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 16GB SM-T580 Black Tablet Very Good Used A-108-H

$122

Android version 9

raym64 -Thank You

2 Likes

Did you get the 10? Interested how the Wyze and Tinycam apps will run on that fast of a cpu (2 Ghz compared to 1.3 I think).

1 Like

Got my Fire 8 Wed. Hooked it up with Wyze, Eufy and Amazon Cloud Cam.

Works great, going to sell the Tab2 (was planning to before this anyhow). Now to find a place to mount it.

Just wish I could remove the pre-installed apps. No option to delete or disable :persevere:

2 Likes

There are ways to replace the default launcher but I don’t find it works very well. The results are as annoying as the pre-installed apps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can remove or disable the pre-installed apps, as well as install google play store. just google “amazon fire HD 8 google play XDA forum” and “amazon fire toolbox XDA”. plus a lot more hacking stuff. also get nova launcher.

1 Like

Tablets Tab A 1.6 GB, I send it back.

One camera play well, four camera, not so good. $115

Original one, Tab A 1.8GB, 3 cameras on it. Not a problem. $200.00

What you get, what you pay for!

Tablets Tab A 1.6 GB I send it back.

One camera play well, four camera, not so good. $115

Original one, Tab A 1.8GB, 3 cameras on it. Not a problem. $200.00

What you get, what you pay for!

Tab A

Tablets Tab A 1.6 GB

Don’t know how to re-due the post!

i move all unused fire app in to folder 1 and I do folder 2 for play store.
Slide the app store with video to make a folder and so on.
I also do this to mine phones too. There is a program to remove the factory app but this is just easier to move them in a folder incase needed

this is a must for kindles then you can use the android app on kindle.
info how to put play store on a Fire.
Tutorial: Install Google Play Store to Kindle Fire Tablet | Tech Mogul Channel

That’s exactly what I did. Just hoping removing would be easy. But this does work for me (and you).

It is call branded. I look for unbranded cell phones do to I don’t want the extra app.

1 Like