Sync Wyze Band, Watch and Scale to MyFitnessPal

Does anyone know how I can sync my Wyze Band activity & steps with MyFitnessPal?

I use MyFitnessPal to track my calories and I used to use a fitibt device in the past - it would sync my steps with MyFitnessPal and automatically make adjustments.

Is my activity/step data stuck in just the Wyze app? I did some searching and I can’t find anything about this - I can’t be the only one having this issue, can I?

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze community!
There is currently no way to do this. I would add it to the #wishlist!

1 Like

I too would love to see Wyze Band sync with My Fitness Pal!

6 Likes

I checked the roadmap and wishlist and didn’t find any instance of “myfitnesspal” in relation to the Wyze band. Sorry if this already exists and I missed it somehow.

I would love to see my steps and activity data automatically able to sync with either Google Fit or MyFitnessPal. I use Myfitnesspal to track my calories and manage my weight. In the past I had a FitBit and its app was able to sync with myfitnesspal and make adjustments to my calories automatcially.

Google Fit is able to sync with myfitnesspal, so if the wyze app were able to sync activity data from the band over to Google Fit, I could configure google fit to sync with Myfitnesspal. Ideally, I would love to be able to sync directly to myfitnesspal, but I’ll take what I can get.

3 Likes

I made your older post a wishlist item. I created another wishlist item for Google fit and wyze band separately.

3 Likes

As a new purchaser of a Wyze Band, and longtime user of My Fitness Pal, I think that it makes total sense to be able to sync my steps and activities from Wyze Band to the My Fitness Pal app.

6 Likes

It would be nice to not only be able sync Wyze band data to MyFitnessPal, but also data from the Wyze Scale. I like to use MyFitnessPal track and log all my health metrics in one place.

9 Likes

It will be a great to have an integration between Wyze Scale and MyFitnessPal to automatically sync daily weight.

I hope I’m not the only one using MyFitnessPal. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Vote on the #wishlist!

That’s the only thing keeping me from ditching my Fitbit and using the Wyze Band, connecting with MyFitnessPal and MapMyWalk.

2 Likes

I bought this scale because it says it syncs with popular fitness apps… Pretty sure My Fitness Pal is the most popular fitness app. So bummed this not already a function. Please, please please get this integrated!

I’ve tried syncing to google fit and then to my fitness pal with no luck…

1 Like

Not sure why I received this email. I am just another purchaser of certain Wyze products that wishes Wyze would integrate with My Fitness Pal.

Just got mine in the mail and found it won’t sync to my fitness pal, I’d love the scale and band I just bought to be able to sync so I can track my progress on my weight loss journey! Please make this happen!!!

Any update from Wyze to integrate with MyFitnessPal? I’ve been manually adding my weight every day since the Wyze Scale released. Thanks!

I would also like an integration with MyFitness Pal…

I am moving away from Garmin and miss this integration.

I picked up the Wyze scale specifically because it boasts integrations with other fitness apps. The main one I use is My Fitness Pal, and let the data sync out from there to Apple Health and whatnot.

This is super disappointing to learn it is not supported yet.

1 Like

I have a setup that is working and sending info from the Wyze scale into MyFitnessPal.

I created a Fitbit account (don’t have any Fitbit devices just did it to sync info).

Wyze scale syncs with Fitbit and sends weight data.
Fitbit then sends weight data to MyFitnessPal every time new weight is recorded.
Finally (in my case) MyFitnessPal sends info into Garmin Connect (I have a Garmin watch).
It sometimes take around 5 to 10min to sync to every platform but I don’t have to do anything. I just step on the scale with the Wyze app open and boom, my weight is recorded everywhere.

Hope this helps

1 Like

How are you syncing the Wyze scale with Fitbit? I have a Fitbit which I have synced with MyFitnessPal.

I downloaded the FitBit app into my phone where I have the Wyze app (like I said, I don’t have FitBit devices but just did it to sync things to MFP and Garmin)

The procedure to connect Wyze to FitBit is:

1. Open the Wyze app.
  2. Go to Devices and select your scale.
  3. Select Authorize Third-Party Apps.
  4. Choose your Fitbit.
  5. Tap Authorize .

From here, the app will take you to Fitbit’s website. To complete the set-up process:

1. Hit Allow All.
  2. Choose Open after it asks, “Open in Wyze App?”

Once it says, “Got it,” you have successfully synced your two devices.

1 Like

One important note here is that even though FitBit does catch body fat % alongside with weight, this procedure only sends weight data to MyFitnessPal. It doesn’t send the rest of the measures like BMI, body fat % etc.

And also I don’t any premium suscription to any of these apps so it can be done for free.

Hope this helps