Stop requiring Facebook for Beta testing

The last time I was the victim of a reacharound it was Facebook. Ugh.

2 Likes

Count my vote for a “Nerver Face Booker” here!

1 Like

Why is Los Angeles left out of Cascadia? I prefer not to say. :zipper_mouth_face:

This is a very bad idea and will only end up hurting the business more than you think.

Not sure what you are referring to? What would be a bad idea?

“Requiring Facebook for Beta testing” – That was the topic thread title and I thought that my reply would be a obvious one to it.

Why are they thinking of doing this? Are they getting paid by FB? Can’t they manage keep it up on their own? For a lot of us, using Facebook would be a sell out and be the end our relationship as a customer.

Hey it’s just for beta testers and it sounds as if it’s always been that way with Wyze. It sucks and is dumb, but it’s not that big a deal…

They have been requiring Facebook to beta test hardware for quite awhile, this thread is about dropping Facebook for other platforms instead.

1 Like

The title actually is: “STOP requiring Facebook for beta testing.”

So with that said your post was ambiguous at best as you appear to mistakenly believe the thread was attempting to convince Wyze to START requiring Facebook.

They currently DO require Facebook if you want to participate in certain product testing. This thread was created to ask Wyze to no longer require Facebook usage.

1 Like

And…as noted above, a non-FB solution is in testing:

3 Likes

It was not confusing to me. Do not use FB for testing. Not that hard to connect the dots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHH4bo5IvGM

(these are my people, btw, so watch yourselves, no wiseacry about under-eye-luggage, etc…)

/edit

Oh jeeze oh jeeze oh jeeze, this is just too delicious, I must share and then I stop, how does ANYONE ever learn to speak the english???

wise•a•cre wīz′ā″kər►
n. A person regarded as being disagreeably egotistical and self-assured.
n. A sayer of wise things; a learned or wise man.
n. One who makes pretensions to great wisdom; hence, in contempt or irony, a would-be wise person; a serious simpleton or dunce.

Indeed your elocution is as clear as the Boulder Dam, at the base! Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts, and aspirations for the future with all of us. After all that is the purpose of this public forum is it not?

I look very much forward to your future contributions and to enjoying more such stimulating exchanges! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hello, hello!

We are officially doing the full transition of testing over to Centercode! The Become a Beta Tester link has been updated and I’m about to send invites to everyone that previous signed up using the hardware testing general application. Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very happy to hear this!! Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent news!

2 Likes

This is great news! Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Wow, that only took about a year!

1 Like

We tried multiple platforms before we found one that was right for us. Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At least you got a reach around. Usually you just get f…d.