Stickers or Decals or Signs

We have 4 Wyze cameras at our house and we would like a yard sign to show our home is protected & monitored by Wyze. I feel security yard signs are a great deterrent for theives. With the amount of packages being stolen off front porches I just feel a yard sign would be beneficial for everyone who is using a Wyze cam. Some options for the sign would be:

“Protected by Wyze”
“Monitored by Wyze”
“Secures by Wyze”

We love our Wyze cameras so thank you for making such a stellar product!

2 Likes

You can use these provided by Wyze

Or, you can get some from @thatmatt which are officially blessed too.

Thanks Kal :slight_smile: I’m here if anyone has questions, too. I did the designs Wyze uses in that dropbox as well!

2 Likes

Wyze should create and sell a yard sign to let intruders know that there house is being monitored by wyze, Similar to what the other security cam companies are doing.

[Moderator note: This is a #wishlist request merged with this #roadmap topic]

You noticed the Wyze stickers say monitored by Wyze not protected by Wyze because Wyze says their cameras are not security devices. So I bet if your house was broken into and you said you had Wyze cameras your insurance probably would not cover it because Wyze says they’re not security cameras.

Stickers I made for my front and cellar door.

the idea I was told was to make sure it said cloud upload because that tends to prevent people because even stealing the cam will not remove cloud data showing them.

sound and motion… well because they are notified,

2 Likes

You’re gonna get a million replies talking about how thieves with the intellect of Thomas Crown will disable your camera because you posted the brand. :laughing:
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

to disable it… they. have to first get to it.
or disable my house wifi.

if they are planning cutting wires on poles before entering. and my one camera covers that… and they are planning that hard to break in… a camera will not stop them anyway.

My router and cam’s are on a UPS as well so just cutting the power will not stop them.

Oh and not saying they are more or less secure as people put up fake protected by signs all over…

just a template I made an used for myself.
Visible…
notes visual and sound notice for anyone on my property (for legal reasons)
and says cloud upload so stealing the device will not remove evidence.

Thats about the best I can do.

and If I said camera… or ring or wyze or The Kobayashi Maru security system…
if you are afraid of saying you have a cam to deter, then your hoping a cam will save you after everything is gone.

Oh, I’m not of the “don’t display a sign naming the brand of camera you’re using” brigade.

I find it funny that people think thieves are walking around with a list of steps on how to defeat certain cameras! :smile:

I believe that displaying signs is a good deterrent…

1 Like

I have Wyze cameras/lights all through my house and at work. I would love to have the option to buy window stickers that say “This premises is monitored by Wyze” or something like that so people would know they’re on camera. A funny one could even be “We have our Wyze on you”

Hey Dana! I did the downloadable templates for Wyze and they also allowed me to sell pre done ones in my Etsy store. I have ones for inside the window, outside the window, and a static cling design, too. Here’s one!

Wyze has a few that you can purchase or download. I made my own sticker, as I wanted it…

Red and visible, note it is sound and video. It Also reflects its wireless and cloud based storage.

Wireless is important because they just can’t clip a wire, cloud because even if they break/steal the cam, it’s too late.

My sticker. Just uploaded and build-a-sign had 2 stickers printed and shipped in about 5 days for under $5.

1 Like

Since there are 1000’s (or more) of us using various Wyze products in a security sense, why haven’t you guys given out those nice yard (warning) signs for us to tell those bad guys to go to the next house?

Really, come on you could give them out 2 for 1, or with orders of 2+ cameras etc…

I would like a couple, I might even shake a few shekels loose!!!

Cheers, Rodney

Wyze Security yard sign available on Etsy.

1 Like

A yard sign similar to home security companies. Weatherproof. With words video surveillance…

Awesome, thank you - shame Wyze did not do it though, or did they?

1 Like

One of the biggest deterrents to thieves is a simple yard sign/window sticker letting them know “hey this house has a security system.”

Can we buy some lawn signs and window stickers to go with Wyze Home Monitoring?

Hi Doc; There are signs available from a couple of folk but in my opinion they are expensive. You can find them with a search online for “wyze security signs” etc. I am waiting for a sign Company to have a ton made and sell them at a reasonable cost - with and without mounting apparatus…

Cheers, Rodney.

According to a update in December 2020 by Jimmy, Wyze will sell yard signs in by early 2021 as part of the home monitoring system.

1 Like