Just curious, would this be something you’d be keen to have? Makes your Wyze Cam that little bit more fun. ![]()
Any suggestions?
Just curious, would this be something you’d be keen to have? Makes your Wyze Cam that little bit more fun. ![]()
Any suggestions?
Having different colors just to help blend in with the decor would be most welcome.
I like them
Only if they’re marketed as: Cyclopsian Pantaloons.
I would be more interested in window stickers. Something like “This Home is under WYZE CAM surveillance”.
+1 for a security type window sticker
I’d also like something like a solid black one
I would also like to have window stickers! I am not into the different color skins. I want my cameras to blend in, not stick out!
Interesting! We’ll definitely look into that!
Black would be cool, eh? ![]()
Not only cool, but would give far less/nothing to reflect off the glass it is peering through because we need to keep the units inside… ![]()
I agree, a black one would blend in better than the white. Also I think stickers would be cool.
Black camera housing would be popular.
As far as stickers, I would prefer to camouflage rather than stand out. Wood grain, granite, that sort of thing in various shades perhaps.
Made a vinyl wrap with my cricut vinyl cutter. Fits perfectly if anyone wants the file.
Would you be willing to provide a link to the file so we’re not posting email addresses? Thanks.
Cricut Design Space is “project” i made with Cricut vinyl cutter. If you have a Cricut account and vinyl cutter, you can access it. Hope this helps some people. I only did the front, right and left sides. Never bothered with the top.
My paint job in black to eliminate reflections @ https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/wyze-cam-autopsy I do like the vinyl cutter @ https://www.amazon.com/Cricut-Explore-Air-2-Machine/dp/B01GSOMVRG/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523876361&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vinyl+cutter+cricut&psc=1
Where can we purchase the skins? Please! I want them for my WYZE cameras!
I would love one for the pain that makes it look like the Eye of Sauron. That’s what we call ours.
Not everyone has access to a Cricut or a laser cutter. How about can someone make a Word or Avery template to share? This way we can use the template to create custom “skins” for our cams. TIA