Spare Wyze Headphones Cushions

Please supply spare Wyze Headphones cushions, Mine are worn out, There could be many like me who need replacement of headphones cushions.

Thanks

1 Like

Second this. Would hate to have to purchase a whole new pair just for worn out cushions. Might as well buy a different brand.

3 Likes

there are no instructions how to remove the pads to install a replacement. how do these come off? i bought similar size showing those would work but how in the world do you remove the old ones?

2 Likes

Totally agree. It flies in the face of sustainability to not have them available - even thought there is a YouTube video on how to replace them from the co-founder himself !!

2 Likes

Headphone ear piece cover coming off

After perhaps a year, one side earpiece foam cover has split away from a seam. My headphones are always next to my recliner, I’ve short hair, no earring am only one to wear it. Some months ago I noticed the separation begin. I did not think it would spread. I could not figure a way to glue it back to material it separated from. Perhaps a month later it was most the way separated all the way around. I now figure as long as it can be used as I am I might yet hope it does not pull apart and be unusable. Disappointed.

3 Likes

Having no response from support, I cross stitched headphone cushions with a black nylon thread. It worked.

These are now available.

4 Likes

Nice! Ordered a pair just in case.

3 Likes

I found an aftermarket replacement earpiece that I find to work reasonably well. This particular eBay seller is powerexternal
Though you could probably find an 85 mm wide earpiece on your own that you like better.
I followed the removal instructions from this video, and also found there are seperate discs that have been manufactured for the assembly of the original earpiece that you can pull the old material off and use the ring that attaches to the headpiece for future removal, cheers

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Been checking up with the website and the official replacement kit has been out of stock for a long time. Do you know what dimensions the current earpads so I could purchase a universal earpad replacement until the official ones are back in stock.

looking for replacement pads and headband faux leather replacement