Spamoni4 joins the Maven crew! 12/30/21

I have a keen eye for good, free labor. :wink:

And to quote the bard:

Men with insight, men in granite
Knights in armor bent on chivalry

Congrats, man! Pick up your unofficial virtual hat in the unofficial virtual store. :grin:

11 Likes

Yay! Congrats @spamoni4! :clap::partying_face:

11 Likes

Some interesting statistical evidence that @spamoni4 belongs as a Maven…over the last year, out of over 37,000 registered forum community users (not counting all those who never register), including all Employees, Mods, and Mavens, etc:

• YOU’RE #1 FOR MOST REPLIES POSTED BY ANYONE (3.1K replies this year)

• You’re #2 for most topics created (79), being beat by only the amazing @WyzeGwendolyn (who has 164)
  • You’re 7th of most posts read (42.9K posts)
  • You’re 8th for most likes received by other people to your posts (2.6K)
  • You’re 9th for most likes given to other people by you (2.9K)
  • You’re 9th of most different topics read (5.8K topics)
  • AND You’ve visited the forums 365 days in a row & have the Devotee badge, which very few people earn.

Easy to see that you have clearly put in some good work and that the community has demonstrated that you are very valued by the majority of people here. Thanks buddy, keep up the good work!

12 Likes

Who has the longest replies? :thinking: :wink: :joy:

Update: Oh wait… There it is, Already has the arrow

13 Likes

Most secret societies have a hazing ritual.

What hardships would the Knights of the Gilded Maven impose on a new brother… :thinking:

image  ?

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be me… :rofl: Besides being very loquacious in general, during one of the AMA posts I did I found out that the forum has a single post character limit of 32,000 characters! I had to split one of my posts into 2 posts to fit everything into the thread.

13 Likes

You sure that wasn’t 32767?

3 Likes

I only know because I know the stat for user with the most @carverofchoice read topics

8 Likes

I ran a test right now just for you @Customer and here was the exact error message:

5 Likes

Congrats @spamoni4! Keep up the great job helping others in this community! :+1::confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Congratulations @spamoni4!!! you earned it man :smiley: :+1: cheers :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Congrats spamoni4 and thank you for accepting! yahoo Well earned, well-deserved! thumbsup2

11 Likes

We knowth not that to which you speaketh of.
There a solemn oath of secrecy… One written in part by Tyler durden :wink:

9 Likes

Robert Paulson?

1 Like

proxy-image(14)

1 Like

Keyword being SECRET society…can Mavens be a secret society if everyone knows who they are?

https://forums.wyze.com/badges/108/forum-maven

Hmm…now I almost feel left out, like we should all have the word “Darth” amended as a prefix to our username or something to feel more secretive…if there’s some kind of ritual it might be having the newly initiated Maven continue to be themselves and mostly keep doing what they’ve been doing forever already with helping people out and checking to see if they can replicate if there is some kind of problem going on with something, such as in the beta group threads, or people asking how to do something, etc. :slight_smile: I highly recommend implementing that ritual on yourself and seeing how you like it. :slight_smile: Trying it does make this community a pretty cool place. But don’t tell anyone I told you the super big secret or it might be forever before we get approved for a cool “Darth” prefix on our usernames or something…just saying.

2 Likes

Darth Loquacious?

3 Likes

:rofl: YES! That’s true, it is supposed to be relevant and a totally different name, so that would be a great one.

1 Like

Jedi - The Jedi’s commitment is to peace

Sith - Driven by their emotions, including hate, anger, and greed

No “Darth” for the M’s

3 Likes
Okay fine...Sith just sounded so much more secretive and they get a cool prefix and initiation.

Not to get too into Star Wars lore (which I love), but it’s worth noting that the canonical books indicate that Jedi are partially responsible for their own destruction, not to mention some issues with extreme and strict dogma and closemindedness, so by the same manner I would potentially avoid using them as an example either…

I do like that the M (Maven) badge on a Maven’s profile picture is like an upside W (Wyze)…kinda like with Mario and Wario…Mavens aren’t employees, nor do we officially represent Wyze, but we’re like the flip side of official…not in the business, but here to help support and represent the community in a way, so an upside W…yeah, maybe I can build on that somehow playing the duality there. :thinking: There might be something there.

5 Likes