More New Mavens! 8/5/22

Hi, everyone! :smile:

I have the pleasure of announcing two new Mavens! @IEatBeans and @SlabSlayer have joined the team. Like all of our Mavens, they are selected because of their helpful actions and we’re excited to give them the recognition they deserve for how they help the community. I am sure you have seen both of them around linking users to areas of help and tagging others when needed.:slight_smile:

Welcome to the team, @IEatBeans and @SlabSlayer!

17 Likes

Welcome aboard @IEatBeans and @SlabSlayer . Welcome addition to the Maven Team.

13 Likes

This is a crazy getting TWO volunteers in here at the same time!
You both have been crazy active helping people for a while in here, linking people to things, etc…and IEatBeans has been doing double duty on Discord too…and 2 ranks higher than me on the most active list there:

Come on buddy, let me catch up a little… :slight_smile:

Not that anyone is chosen for stats, but check out how active these guys have been just in the last quarter:

They’ve given more likes to forum members than almost ANYONE else, and received an insane amount of likes from the rest of the community, replied to tons of posts, viewed a ton of posts, etc. And none of that actually shows how much you’ve been helping people with your links and solutions and passing on important issues and such! You guys have obviously been so appreciated by the forum volunteers and the rest of the community too.

Keep up the good work helping people out in the forums guys! Everyone appreciates your efforts!

11 Likes

Congrats and welcome to Mavenhood @IEatBeans and @SlabSlayer! yahoo Thank you both for sharing your expertise and for all the help you provide to the forum community! thumbsup2

12 Likes

I keep losing friends to Mavenhood. :expressionless:

Oh well, it’s for the greater good, I guess. :woman_shrugging:

Congrats! :grin: :+1:

13 Likes

Thanks everyone! I enjoy helping others as best as I can, and am excited to join the other amazing mavens!

14 Likes

Were still friends!

9 Likes

Don’t worry Peeps, you’ll always have me! :heart:

Oh, and congrats to the new Mavs!

12 Likes

Sticks in the mud, anyway, we’ll have more fun! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Well done, guys! Someone usually has to die to bring a new Maven in, lol. :wink:

Welcome! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the invitation. I only hope I can live up to the incredible example set by the Mavens who helped me so much! It is an honor to be considered worthy of your confidence and your company!

13 Likes

Same here, super grateful for this, and just the opportunity to help people here in general. Wyze, and the community, rocks!

10 Likes

Congrats!

congrats-cat

And congrats to @R.Good for not being the newest newbie anymore! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Congratulations, you two! You are both very helpful here on the forums.

10 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Congrats and welcome to Mavenworld @IEatBeans and @SlabSlayer!
Thanks for contributing your time to be a great asset here :smile:

7 Likes

The neighborhood is deteriorating fast :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Here, see if you can pry a few loose for the new mavenoids… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:hearts: :hearts: :raccoon:

3 Likes