Sound Notification

I have 6 cameras, 5 regular and 1 Pan. I continue to get alerts and notifications for sound even though I have the sound sliders all the way off. It’s annoying but I don;t want to turn them off since I won;t get motion notifications then. Any Ideas would be appreciated

1 Like

when you say sound “sliders” are you speaking of the sensitivity settings or the notification buttons?

2 Likes

@Bam is right about the buttons. Sometimes if you don’t turn the Sound notifications Off, you will continue to get notifications even when sensitivity is down. I live near a railroad track and learned this the hard way! Even when it doesn’t disturb me it triggers the sound notification on the cam.

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Yep! Had to turn off my sound detect, too many false alerts.
Maybe it was programmed with a linear taper instead of logarithmic. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Exactly this.
Now we just moved to near a railroad track, but prior, any car going by, or plane, or smidgen of wind set them off for sound. Terrible, really. Cars still set them off, in lieu of recording other more important events, like us being robbed by a cleaning woman. We have 7 Wyze cams up, 3 in front, not a single one recorded this happening. But they got every car that went down our street and some leaves in the back!

1 Like