Siren and repeater for monitoring system

Just bought the items for Wyze monitor system and find some challenges. Our property is a little bit large, We have the house a barn at 100ft away from the house, a shed at 150ft away from the house and I would like to monitors those as well. Surprisingly, the sensors or the hub are not power enough to reach those locations. As an example, the sensor for a door located at 100ft away from the hub can’t communicate with the hub. A solution will be if a repeater can be installed in proximity, but I see Wyze doesn’t have something like that. Can that be developed?
Another item which I see valuable, is a siren which can be installed outdoor or indoor. This also I see essential for a security system.
Hope somebody is reading all these and maybe w:ill be added on the next product development list.

[MOD EDIT] Merged with 2 other Wish Items as Slabslayer provided. Please make sure you go vote in the appropriate locations:

Siren Request is here: Add a loud Siren (also integrated with HMS)

HMS Repeater Request is here: Add a loud Siren (also integrated with HMS)

Please vote for your request as the system does not automatically add one for you

1 Like

A similar Wishlist request has asked for the ability for the Wyze Sense Hub to be installed to the HMS in multiples. This way, if you have Ethernet or WiFi in those out buildings, a second hub installed there and connected to that network node can be used for sensors in that building for monitoring. Might be worth giving that request a vote and reply:

This has also been requested:

However, in the interim, there is currently a way for you to do this. I have two sirens installed. One is an outdoor bull horn beast in the attic vent, the other is an indoor siren but just about as loud. Both are dual tone so each has the ability to activate each of the tones based on the electrical input. I have the outdoor siren plugged into a Wyze Plug. The indoor siren is plugged into two Wyze Plugs, one for each tone.

When the HMS Alarm activates, a HMS Alarm Trigger rule turns on each of the Wyze Plugs for the Warble Tone in each siren. If one of my leak sensors detects a leak, the third plug is activated and the indoor monotone is activated. Rules then turn the plugs off when I cancel the alarm.

Thanks @SlabSlayer , I will look at merging these into the appropriate locations.

@rogerius , once merged, you may want to make sure you go and vote as well.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Sense Should Support Multiple Hubs For Better Range and Coverage (Sell additional sense hubs)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add a loud Siren (also integrated with HMS)