Simultaneous Streaming (Multi-camera viewing)

A Suggestion/Request in regards to multi view.

How about a option for grid view, for all live streams so all cams feeds can be viewed at a single glance without the need for scrolling.

(I can do this with iOS Livecams Pro.)

1 Like

A 9 cam option would be great, this would put it on par with other security systems

1 Like

See this: Multi Camera View -- more cameras per grid

I have an old TPlink camera and they have the multiple viewing features on there app.
Maybe they can take some tips from them.

Welcome to the community, @cjcs_us. You responded to a 10 month old comment. This topic has a “launched” status, meaning it is now available. For more information, please check out this support article. :slight_smile:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

3 Likes

I see that post but there is still no option to get more than four camera views…:man_shrugging:t2:

It would be really nice to have this ability on my laptop/desktop. Ability to view multiple cameras at the same time.

If you add cameras to a group, and then click the group, you can see all the cameras in the group at once.

Edit: oops, removed quote

3 Likes

I wish they can view several cameras in live mode. Just like my TP link camera.

They can. Right now I’ve 4 cams displayed in live mode on my Samsung Tab A 10" screen.

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this, but …Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
:slight_smile:

Anyone have issues with the streams starting? I have set up my cameras in a group but they all appear out of sync on the multi view page. If i individually select a camera it works with no issues.

@earthsci. Welcome to the community! This may help. Try setting the resolution lower on each cam until they connect. See this support article below: :slightly_smiling_face:

I just bought 2 cameras and seems like I will have to return them. I got the simultaneous stream working for the 2 cameras but I only get sound in one at time. Any way to get sound in both. I plan to use it as a baby monitor for 2 of my kids and need to be able to hear from both. This would be a deal breaker for me if it is not possible.

Are you able to get sound from all the cameras simultaneously?

In group mode only one camera can have the sound on, the only work around would be to use 2 devices one with each cam on it.

3 Likes

what 3rd party app do you use?

1 Like

Please do this! I have cameras in multiple rooms that need to constantly play on my app.

1 Like

You can do this by grouping your cameras. Here’s an article that can help walk you through it! :slight_smile:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for all of the info here! I’ve created the groups in order to see my desired cameras at once but saw (and experienced) you must toggle between cameras for sound. This makes using them as baby monitors impossible with more than one child. Is this something “in the works” or a “never gonna happen?” I have to young kids, one is SN and really need sound through more than one camera especially at night.

If this is a “never gonna happen,” is there a 3rd party app that will allow more than 1 camera to play picture and sound at the same time?

Thanks!

1 Like