Shortcuts not working for me

I use the App shortcuts to switch off motion detection during the day, and switch on motion detection during the night.
Then I use IFTTT with Life360 to override the shortcuts and switch on motion detection during the day when no-one is home, and switch it back off when someone is home.

I recently noticed I was getting daytime event recordings when someone was home so I checked the shortcuts history and it seems the last time this ran was in May. I deleted and reinstated the shortcuts but they no longer seem to run.

This with the current IFTTT issues means I can’t automate the motion detection on/off at all.

Is the Shortcuts error known?

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

Thanks for the reply. I can’t see anything in the troubleshooting guide regarding shortcuts.
I’ve imported my Wyze cams to Australia so unfortunately am not eligible for support.
For now I have abandoned the App Shortcuts and am just using IFTTT controls, which work for a few days at a time before the IFTTT app loses sight of the cameras and I need to re-link them.
No big deal,. Just annoying.

I’ve noticed my shortcuts fail quite often as well. It says timeout as the reason. Does anyone know why? Anyone else have this issue? I’ve tried to search the forums for an answer t but I couldn’t find one.

Edit: I try to manually turn a shortcut on and it says failed too.